• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not remembering me

MirandaZink

I wanted to post this first to see if anyone else is having issues where if you close your browser (desktop version not mobile) that you have to log in again where the application isn't remembering you.

I'm experiencing this on Flash version and HTML5 in both IE and Chrome.
Yes I'm checking "accept cookies"
No I didn't clear my cookies
Yes I'm checking the box "remember me"

Anyone else having this issue?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
For me it is saying that I have been away for too long (session expired), so I have to login again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser19914

Sir Squirrel --
It does that to me, too. What it means is that you left the browser window open but not active and it cuts the cord (I presume to reduce server load). I have my password stored in my browser (FF) and logging in again is not a big deal (click, click, pause).
You will also get that message if you used a mobile device while the computer session is logged in. I'm certain that *that* is to prevent exploits.

DeletedUser3507

It's broke I have to logon each time.. (known issue)...:mad:

DeletedUser6085

I have no problem with this in any city. Perhaps you have software installed that clears history, etc. when you exit the browser? I have one that does and had to set it to not clear the data.