• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active Tournament Player (Marble,Silk,Gems) looking for FS

• Thread starter DeletedUser18081
  • Start date

DeletedUser18081

I am only in Chpt 4, but tourneys sort of even things out regarding city size. I like to trade often, so the perfect fit will be an FS that trades 2-3 times a day or more and needs my boosts - they are well stocked in what I need and eager for goods.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Hi Leniad,

The DERPS are looking for tournament players https://www.elvenstats.com/fellowship/us2/8092

We had 23 perfect tournaments this year before losing some players, and we will be a 10 chest FS again as soon as we fill up (Almost got 9 chests with 20 players last week)

We have a wonder society, our own website with info, tips&tricks etc, and we do visits daily.

Send me a PM on the forums or message me in game if you are interested.

DeletedUser6089

I am only in Chpt 4, but tourneys sort of even things out regarding city size. I like to trade often, so the perfect fit will be an FS that trades 2-3 times a day or more and needs my boosts - they are well stocked in what I need and eager for goods.
Hi there, grey foxes would love to have you, if you like to have fun with a bunch of nice fellowship then come check us out

DeletedUser15488

If you want to be part of a growing Fellowship Come see us. We have 23 members. several newer and several older that want to become better at tourney and events. Free Birds play on

DeletedUser12858

The Iron Islands is a great fs with an emphasis on tourney, helpful players and up and coming in the ranks. We love have new players that want to learn and grow. Check us out and ask questions of any of the players. Hope you give us a look.