• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily prize error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laochra

Yesterday afternoon, I attempted to obtain the Elven Float in all of my cities. I was not successful in some of them, so I decided that I would try again before the time ran out this evening. {where I live, the prizes change at around 6pm EST}
I was attempting unsuccessfully again, in one city today & then I realized that the daily prize that is listed is the tree enclosure & not the Elven Float. My timer says there is still 3 hours to go....when did it switch & why did it change early?
Live worlds started on the 22nd. That was on Friday for us. Following the normal event timelines, day 7 would begin 6pm my time, but my event icon is saying that there are 3 hours left on the Day 7 prize.

DeletedUser4699

You must have rolled on the Elven Float right before the change. The Elven Float was the daily prize for 24 hours. The Tree Enclosure has been the daily prize for 21 hours at the time of this post. The daily prize changed at the same time it changes every day. The error is not with the daily prize...

Laochra

The error is not with the daily prize...
67a95c5e.jpg

DeletedUser19914

“The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars / But in ourselves, that we are underlings.”
Cassius to Brutus -- Julius Caesar by Wm. Shakespeare

DeletedUser4194

Thank you for your report. Since this is not a bug, we will be closing it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.