• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"Cat Haven" ranked #104 - 2 spots open

• Thread starter DeletedUser21277
  • Start date

DeletedUser21277

Hey everyone!

My fellowship, "Cat Haven" is currently looking for new members. We are currently ranked 122 but are usually on the 100 cusp (we had to let go of a few members due to no responses for several months). We are pretty laid back, but we are regular players who most of us help each other every day. The best part of our fellowship is that we are VERY quick and responsive to help one another if you post in chat what you need help with. We also have a few members who are extremely knowledgeable about the game and can give many tips/advice. We usually due wonderfully in the group fellowship adventures placing in the top 50 of fellowships. Our team averages 5-6 chests per tournament, but looking to get more with new members. We are very well balanced goods-wise, so there is always someone there to help out with a needed trade. 9/10 times if you post in chat you need a trade accepted urgently, it will be accepted quickly.

We are accepting of new members and experienced, willing to help all grow. It would be preferred if you have a trader. But request send us an invite and/or message CLR77 and/or Berlou.

Most of us are serious players, but we are not very strict. The one thing we do like is at least 3 visits to teammates cities a week. We are understanding that life comes first, and if you will be away, just let the Archmage or Mage know.

Excited to welcome new teammates in, and I promise you we will make you feel very welcome and at home. :)

-CLR77

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21277

We've welcomed 3 new teammates into our Fellowship this past week with our stats and prizes going up... Only a few more slots open!

DeletedUser21277

We're #121 of fellowships now and I''m definitely anticipating being 100 very soon. We did excellent on the gems tournament this week. 3 slots open- we're waiting to welcome our new teammates. :)

DeletedUser21277

We are now ranked #105 of fellowships! 2 positions open, waiting for our 2 awesome people to bring us beyond the 100 spot. Collected 5 chests last week for the gem tournament, getting us the new Royal Restoration spell. Expecting great things for the upcoming Fellowship Adventure on Monday as we always score very well because of our great send of team work and now new members.
Send me a message directly here or in the game for a spot!
I hope to see you soon!
-CLR

DeletedUser21277

One spot left looking for our last member! We're doing really well in the Fellowship Adventures- we're on the last of the three boards! Come join if you'd like to join in on the prizes!