• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is there anyway to delete the barracks ... puleeze?

DeletedUser21053

@Sabriea624
The reason you have space issues is that your city is a marble boosted city with steel and plank factories
You can see this in your mainhall or by pressing the hotkey "S"
This means that your city gets a bonus when making marble, but not when you make planks or steel.
The game is designed in such a way that you are supposed to trade your marble for steel and planks, not produce all 3 yourself.

If you delete all of your steel and planks you can upgrade your marble(and add a few if you want) and you'll have loads more production, space, culture, population etc.

Note: When you are starting out you will not find trades that you can take in the trader (they will usually be too big for you) but if you post trades they should get taken.
A good fellowship can help with this.

OHHHHHHH I see now .. I had started to read up on that and realizing I am a marble manufacturer and have been trading my marble for more planks and steel ... This info is VERY helpful . I do enjoy the trading :) I appreciate the help!!! That is a great piece of advice!!!

DeletedUser21053

@Sabriea624
The reason you have space issues is that your city is a marble boosted city with steel and plank factories
You can see this in your mainhall or by pressing the hotkey "S"
This means that your city gets a bonus when making marble, but not when you make planks or steel.
The game is designed in such a way that you are supposed to trade your marble for steel and planks, not produce all 3 yourself.

If you delete all of your steel and planks you can upgrade your marble(and add a few if you want) and you'll have loads more production, space, culture, population etc.

Note: When you are starting out you will not find trades that you can take in the trader (they will usually be too big for you) but if you post trades they should get taken.
A good fellowship can help with this.

OHHHHHHH I see now .. I had started to read up on that but have been trading my marble for more planks and steel ... This info is VERY helpful . I do enjoy the trading :) I appreciate the time taken to share this with me :)