• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Timestamps

Vergazi

The Fellowship Chat & Notifications should have timestamps on them, so you can determine when they occur
/facepalm are we talking here another difference between browser and mobile? Just so we can be clear, what's your definition of timestamp? If it says in any way when the message was input then it's a timestamp.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Chat messages also only last for something like 24 or 36 hours, maybe 48 at the most, before disappearing, so if you see a message in chat, then it is recent.

Edit: @Vergazi They probably mean mobile. I just loaded the app and the only current message in my chat just says "Yesterday" for when it was posted. And I just added a new comment to chat and there is no time listed for when I posted it.

Dopeykr

That is what I'm talking about. There is no way to determine on mobile when the chat or notification took place

Dopeykr

The only timestamps that appear in the game is when your structures have been boosted. In my city the countdown begins at 8 hours.

Dopeykr

The reason why timestamps have become important is we had a player join our Fellowship. At the time this was noticed by only one member in our Fellowship. She welcomed the player that had joined. When I come on to the game, I asked our member who she was talking about. She replied that she had already left. After that I checked our Trader, which I do regularly when I'm playing. All the trades that was in the trader that I had posted were gone. As the rest of the members logged on I tryed to check if anyone had used those trades. They said negative however they were noticing that the trades that they also had posted had disappeared. This corresponds to the time as far as I could determine as when that new player had joined our fellowship.