• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Vetran Player Looking for Fellowship On Arendyll

• Thread starter DeletedUser22502
  • Start date

DeletedUser22502

I am looking for a Fellowship that trades regularly, visits frequently, and has a AW Rotation with daily KP donation participation.

I am a daily player, who visits almost daily, participates in the Tournaments, and help as I'm able to in the FAs. My boosts are Marble, Silk, and Gems. I am currently midway in the Sorceresses and Dragons Tech Tree.

DeletedUser15975

I am looking for a Fellowship that trades regularly, visits frequently, and has a AW Rotation with daily KP donation participation.

I am a daily player, who visits almost daily, participates in the Tournaments, and help as I'm able to in the FAs. My boosts are Marble, Silk, and Gems. I am currently midway in the Sorceresses and Dragons Tech Tree.

Have a look at Avalon. We're ranked 17 right now but fluctuate between 13 and 17 depending upon the day. We've just had two players leave the game so we're looking for active players to join.

DeletedUser5747

WE are so in need of you, I hope you haven't found a guild home yet and will accept our invite.

DeletedUser10877

Our fellowship would suit everyone of your needs, we are Highlands, we are ranked 34, a great group of people and we could use your boosts. please read our overview and if you like what you read, send us a message ~Guin

DeletedUser12994

Hello, Dragon Guild is currently seeking a player with your boosts, and who is active and plays tourneys. We are an active, fun group with a great AM. If you have a moment, check out our overview and see what you think. Our KP swaps are very active, and change often. Come visit us! If we look like a fit, send an app, or let me know. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you. Endoryl