• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

((Panda♦Monium)) Top 20 Fellowship Seeking 1 Active Crystal/ Elixir :)

DeletedUser13658

Are you an active Daily player? Do you Have Crystal & Elixir Boost? Do you have 40K pts or more? Do you love reaping the rewards in tourneys including blueprints!! Are you interested in a fun-loving, helpful and active fellowship? Then we have a spot for you!!! :) :) :) Please send a message to ThalionArcamenel to request filling this space we have!! We look forward to hearing from you!!! :) :) :)
Thali♥ (archmage)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13658

The next Steel Tournament on Jan 9th we are taking the 10th chest again!! Join us before then and you will guarantee yourself some blueprints!!! :) :) :)

DeletedUser13658

We now have 2 spots open!! looking for boosts in Marble/Crystal/Elixir and any Dust!!

♫The havoc which pandas create...Go Pandas!♫
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♦♦♦♦Tournament 10th Chest Opened♦♦♦♦
♦09/15/17♦
♦11/04/17♦
♦and we are taking the 10th chest again RIGHT NOW!!!!♦

♫ALL MEMBERS OF OUR FELLOWSHIP FAMILY
SHARE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES♫

♫We are dedicated to helping eachother♫ teamwork♫friendship♫genrosity♫
goodwill♫positivity♥& love♥♫with a lil bit of nutty on the side♫
♫We are active players that attempt to visit daily. Missing days here and there is understandable real life happens :)
♫We build ONLY boosted factories
♫We post cross tiers ONLY in emergencies
♫We mark our cities with M(Main Hall) B(Builder) C(Culture) and we give our fellows their help preference when visiting.
♫We upgrade as much as we can!
♫Most importantly we have fun!! :) :) :)

IF THIS LOOKS LIKE A GREAT FIT FOR YOU PLEASE REPLY HERE OR SEND A MESSAGE TO THALIONARCAMENEL IN WINYANDOR! I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU! :) :) :)
Thali♥

DeletedUser13658

We still have 2 spots open! Next 10th chest tourney win is scheduled for the Crystal Tournament starting March 27th! Guaranteed blueprints! So why not join our team and get in on the goods?! :) :) :)

DeletedUser13658

Only 1 spot left! ANY elixir or Dust boost 30K pts or higher! :) :) :)

Xander2005

I'm one of the Ambassadors for ((Panda♦Monium)). I joined a few months ago looking for a more active fellowship and the Pandas do not disappoint! We have 3 slots available right now for active, friendly players who are boosted in Dust or Elixir. If you want to play with a team of people who respect and help each other and have lots of fun while they're at it - check us out!

DeletedUser13658

Thanks Xander! Here is what some of the other current members of our fellowship have to say!

Pandamonium is a great FS to be a part of!! Trades go fast, help comes faster!!
Experienced in every level of the game, and support is a click away. Need something, ask! Have an idea, fire away!! This is by far the best run, best group of gamers on W world today.
~Twisteye

I love this fellowship, Pandamonium, is the best, my sun is always shining bright. Trades are takes before I can say trades up, and omg if you need any help everyone is ready and willing to give a hand. There is an AW chain that is opitional, but so great when you are tech locked or just want to upgrade an AW. There is no drama! I wish all my cities had a fellowship as good as this one, ~KarenD.

I really couldn't ask for better team mates and the management is top notch. What a great group of helpful caring people!
~Lupa

This fellowship is awesome! It's highly active, but no pressure. My sun is always shining and I never wait on trades. The way we work as a team is incredible. I love it.
~Andariel

If you want a team experience then this is the FS for you. Knowledge at every level of the game, your sun will always be shining, trades will be bountiful and help is always available when you need it. A true team experience without rigidity or pressure.... it's an amazing Pandamonium.
~Kalirien

In the few months I have been a member I have had incredible help advancing with cheerful ,caring fellows who make playing this game an absolute joy. The communication and goodwill is quite top notch as a team and makes me look forward to playing every day.
~FernDragon

Currently 2 spots for dust or elixir!! We look forward to getting to know you! :) :) :)
Thali♥

DeletedUser13658

We have now reached the top 20 position in Winyandor!! We currently have one opening looking for an active person with Crystal and Elixir boost! We will be taking the 10th chest in 2 weeks for the crystal tournament! Join us b4 then and get some blueprints! :) :) :)

DeletedUser13658

We just took all 10 chest in the Crystal Tourney! Planning another one soon! If you want to be apart of it and apart of an awesome fellowship we have one spot open. Hoping for Planks,Silk,Dust or Steel/Marble,Crystal,Elixir, but we will take any daily active Elixir or Dust person with 40K pts or higher! OR if your super active and super awesome we may even consider a Gem boost, even though we are drowning in them!! :) :) :)

Xander2005

Panda♦Monium is recruiting! We have a spot open for a 100K or higher player (but will consider lower active players) boosted in crystal, elixir, or dust. We'll be doing a 10 chest tourney on 5/28! Please contact ThalionArcamenel to apply if you are interested in joining a fun-loving, helpful and active fellowship.

Xander2005

The Pandas are looking for another member to join our squad! Monthly 10 chest tourneys for blueprints, occasional forays into Fellowship Adventures (participation not required) and lots of friendly, chatty folks (but you don't have to chat if you don't want to). A boost in elixir would be helpful but willing to consider active, team-oriented players with other boosts. Please message me or ThalionArcamenel to apply.