• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pc/Browser version does not allow manual fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21589

Windows 10, desktop computer, game version 1.74.4. I've tried with both Firefox and Chrome.

Only a Fight button is visible, and it forces autofight. There is no manual fight option. I didn't realize I was supposed to be able to manually fight until I checked a guide for beginners on this forum.

For a few details, please see this forum question I posted earlier: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/no-manual-fight-option.18769/

Thank you!

DeletedUser22274

Windows 10, desktop computer, game version 1.74.4. I've tried with both Firefox and Chrome.

Only a Fight button is visible, and it forces autofight. There is no manual fight option. I didn't realize I was supposed to be able to manually fight until I checked a guide for beginners on this forum.

For a few details, please see this forum question I posted earlier: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/no-manual-fight-option.18769/

Thank you!
I also have this problem. I just started, and I didn't know there WAS a manual fight option until I started hearing about it in the forums.

Vergazi

I also have this problem. I just started, and I didn't know there WAS a manual fight option until I started hearing about it in the forums.
If you are in the first chapter I think there may be only a auto fight option until later on, maybe 2nd chapter not sure

I do know that I had a chapter one city and there was no manual fight option, yet my older cities all have manual options. I'd suggest getitng to Chapter 2 and see what happens before making a ticket.

DeletedUser20709

More than likely you need to upgrade your Flash for whatever browser you are using. I believe the current update came out last Monday, the 25th. The last archived version was released on the 12th of MAR. Altho Windows quit supporting Flash back in 2016, it is still needed by most browsers to run properly.
2 players in my FS have had trouble this last week, and an update fixed both of them. Good luck and happy gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.