• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

B.Y.O Dragon Wants Serious Player

DeletedUser8508

We are the.......B.Y.O. DRAGON
Come let US Help You Grow:D
We need a player who is active, Friendly :cool:, We really need a player with boosts in Planks,Silk Elixir, So if you have these BOOST, We need YOU!!!! You be glad you did!!!:cool: Come get your Bud Lite:p Dilly Dilly,. We are ranked in the top 37th in this world.:) We like real friendly player who can have fun while building. We are really active in the Adventures , so we need someone that likes helping in the adventures and tournaments!!!!We ask at least 4 visits a week ( but prefer MORE about 85% of play daily) fair trades of at least 2 stars. We would like that the new player works on their BOOST only!!!! Will except a very active player that has at least 170,000, Thats it, also so you understand we are like a family here and really take care of each other and understand that real life happens too us all. WE will not except Drama ever. Were all here too have Fun building our cities.SO IF YOU LIKE FRIENDLY CONVERSATION, have fun building and playing with other player that love helping each other this id were you want too be:p come have fun
TY
King of the World, Dilly Dilly
free Bud Lite if you join :) Maybe a mead

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8508

Are you looking too join a friendly active fellowship, tired of the BS in your Fellowship, Want your trades picked up? Then this is not the Fellowship for you, ROFL no, that is everything we are. WERE ARE YOU?:confused: This truly a real active fellowship that if you want too grow have fun doing it with NO DRAMA this is were you want too be

DeletedUser21946

Are you looking too join a friendly active fellowship, tired of the BS in your Fellowship, Want your trades picked up? Then this is not the Fellowship for you, ROFL no, that is everything we are. WERE ARE YOU?:confused: This truly a real active fellowship that if you want too grow have fun doing it with NO DRAMA this is were you want too be

i am presently in a small fs, unfortunately my trades sit until someone finally shows up, that can make the trades. :(
I am impatient. My AM does all my trades, but only if she is online! She is good, but it's lonely here.
i am boosted in planks, silk, gems.

i do my best in tourneys, but run short of army, and supplies recently, partly due to trades, also need next army upgrades.
Ranked 12,462 and growing afap! As fast as possible!

DeletedUser8508

Just come Join Us I can promise you that you will not be disappointed, and your trades will not last long

DeletedUser21946

I joined a fs! Couldn't find B.Y.O. Dragon! :( I think it might have something to do with my rank. I see from a reply to my post in suggestions, that your fs is very high in rank, so maybe I can make it over after I have grown abit bigger! :(

I Thank you for extending a generous and friendly offer, and regret having to go elsewhere. Seems to be a good fs though! ;p

DeletedUser19483

Guys Elmanita doesn't have to find you, you can find her and invite. There is no rank restriction to a FS. Elmanita you could also try looking for King of the Worlds username. You could go to FS search and look for the titled FS
Screenshot 2019-06-18 at 10.15.39 AM.png

DeletedUser19483

Well that clears that up but that doesn't mean King can't look for her. There is no rank restriction so that means since @Elmanita can't find King, King should look for her and invite. I think you can still get invites even if your on a mobile device.

DeletedUser20951

Oh I found her and She Just wants too play alone!!! She just likes reading My Posts LOL
A case of mistaken identity, aye? I was wondering why you reached out to me in the game. XD I do occasionally get random invites that have nothing to do with the forums.. and these players often make the questionable decision of insulting my current tiny fellowship, which you didn't, so props and thanks for that!

DeletedUser20951

*slaps forehead* And I'm extra slow right now, apparently. It all finally clicked together, that you might still think I'm @Elmanita, but I just have the two cities you saw in ET on Ceravyn. I've had several cities before, but even two is one too many at times now.