• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Just cleaned house, want a fresh start?

DeletedUser4484

Despite being short 7 players, we still rank 55 in this world. We don't have aspirations of being a top 10 fellowship. We just want a full group of team members that are willing to help each other out. Future players boosted in Marble, Silk, and Elixir will really clean up with us in the Trader. We like to participate in fs adventures and have done pretty well. Tourneys are a work in progress; we just need more players that want to work towards a higher goal. Send a message to Winterle if you'd like more information or have question. Thank you.

DeletedUser20367

Tried to send you a message, but not sure I got it right. This is my first time logging onto the forum. Anyway, looking for an active fs that will let me grow at my own pace since I rushed through the chapters in my other worlds. I’m in chapter 2 here, boosted in marble, crystal and elixir. If you could use me, that would be great!