• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

DeletedUser3116

this new box system is so great. you guys did very well. I'm sure if you think of something else you can twist, you will do it. my favorite part of this new system is the fact that I don't have to gamble on which enchantment chicks to have visible when searching for treasure chests. It seemed that I invariably picked a wrong one. lol so loving that part. thanks a lot you guys

DeletedUser15077

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please let us know what you think about our 'Fellowship Adventures with a Twist' we announced.

You can read the full post here!
I really like it! However, I have a question about the restart of the tournament... Our Fellowship has contributed several badges and have a couple of the bubbles illuminated/completed already. Are we going to lose these resources with the re-start of the tournament?

DeletedUser4194

Am starting the beverages thing all over again. 10th or 12th time this morning. My frustration level is through the roof. If it does not work this time I will be EXTREMELY unhappy. Would someone monitoring this forum from the company please get in touch with me. I can;t even get through to Support. ARRRRgh!!!!!

We are so sorry you are experiencing this. As @samidodamage said, please send us a ticket, click here: Go to Support

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I am more than frustrated. I keep doing the beverages thing. Click on Claim. go the the Adventure icon, Press the corect button and NOTHING HAPPENS. Go back tot he main paige and STILL have ot do the same thingallover agina. 8 or 9 times this moring and I am about ready to quit the game as a result. This is STUPID!!!!!@!

I've never had this happen. I would be completely frustrated if it did! Like Nightshade said, if this happened I would go out of the game, close the browser and start over. If it persisted I would clear the cache and restart my laptop if on PC.

NightshadeCS

@Celedan if you cannot access the support page, this sound like an issue with your internet service provider or hardware. Have you restarted your device? Restarted your modem/router? Tried a different browser. Switched from Flash to HTML5 or vice versa?

When I click on the above link, that Fairy Dust provided, it goes immediately to the support ticket page.

qaccy

@Celedan It sounds a lot to me like you're having issues with your device or internet connection. If this is the case, it's going to be very difficult to assist you with your problem as those would be things Inno can't really control or take a look at. The best they'd probably be able to do is provide basic troubleshooting for resetting caches or checking connections.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Remember everyone, if you are having account specific problems, send us a ticket. A complaint here, though heard, does not allow us to help you to the best of our abilities. So please send us a kind worded ticket and we will do what we can :)

I will like to reiterate. Being rude does not demonstrate you will want to be helped, nor will it makes me take initiative actions to help. We understand your frustrations and they are acknowledged. Let us take a breather please

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Glad I missed whatever that was about :confused:

In our FS we have feedback like "somebody should be getting a raise for this improvement". Everybody seems to be loving it :cool: I think players are so happy with the new badge system they aren't even getting upset about the tournament. I'm actually a bit surprised since we are always a 10 chest FS.

DeletedUser15077

I really like it! However, I have a question about the restart of the tournament... Our Fellowship has contributed several badges and have a couple of the bubbles illuminated/completed already. Are we going to lose these resources with the re-start of the tournament?

Will one of the administrators please answer this question?? My fellowship is waiting.....

Risen Malchiah

So after having tried the new system, I must say I wholeheartedly approve! I know I complained about the lack of stacking, but this is such a major improvement over the old system! :)

Being able to work on everything at once changes sooo much. I'm even completing some badges by accident, which is nice. Good job. (And well done, forum moderators! You've proven you're quite attentive and that is certainly appreciated. Lol)

Last edited:

DeletedUser18011

Loving the new adventure enhancements. So much easier working on the badges. Unfortunately I'm having a terrible time with the game and getting lots of "stream errors" I assume because the servers are overloaded. I hope they can get the balancing better.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I must just be very lucky. I have not gotten any errors or lag or anything wrong :D I've been on almost all day and switching between cities and between PC & mobile because of the FA so it seems like I have put it to the test on this end. Maybe whatever the problem is they got it smoothed out by now? IDK but I'm hopeful :)