• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(CLOSED) ALL I WANT IS A WORKING BRAIN

DeletedUser19483

I'll get right to the point since I'm still half asleep, NO STEVE STAY OUT OF MY BRAIN JUICE COLLECTION!!!! So the problem is that I recently got my first copper manufactory and I got the make ten copper quest from the female dwarf.... well that's not the problem that's just the quest linked to the problem. The problem I have is that I'm not getting any of the copper I'm producing. I've made both a 3 hour production for 8 copper and a 9 hour production for 14 copper so I should have at least 22 copper right? I should have done the quest 2 fold right? WRONG!!! It hasn't counted any of the copper I've made and I know I haven't been getting the copper I've made either. I know it's taking the resources for it... THAT much I know but I'm not reaping any reward. SO......help?

P.S. If this is Inno's way of punishing me for not subjectating the wills of others into playing the game then I'm sorry I've just been busy:oops:

DeletedUser19483

I have me coins that I got from the portal profits and I reread it so I can see if I made a fool of myself AGAIN and no it says....... Heilir, Elven Lord!
My name is Fili! I am in charge of the needs of or workers. What a beautiful place to settle. We could produce some Copper Coins as wages for our men.
Rewards: :coin:100000 (there is no copper bar thing) 100 copper
Required: ANNNND I SEE WHAT I DID WRONG!!!!
All that's left is the fact I'm not actually seeing the copper I'm making......but I can most likely fix that myself @Fairy Dust please close YET ANOTHER shameful bug report......I really need to start reading and understanding this is killing me....... well third time is the charm

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey @NormalMoon , you can see how much guest race goods you have by hovering your mouse over your portal or by hovering over this icon at the top of your page in game on the pc.
guestracegoods.jpg

I am not sure if that icon is available on the app for mobile yet though, I will look and see if I can find out how to see your guest race goods on mobile and get back to you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2768

Hey @NormalMoon , you can see how much guest race goods you have by hovering your mouse over your portal or by hovering over this icon at the top of your page in game on the pc.
View attachment 6274

I am not sure if that icon is available on the app for mobile yet though, I will look and see if I can find out how to see your guest race goods on mobile and get back to you.

It's similar. Tap on the crate (only option) and a popup shows you all your Standard Goods (T1/T2/T3), Other Resources (Orcs/Mana/etc), and Settlement Resources (Guest Race Goods)