• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Do you want to leave game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrickz

On my mobile phone lately when I press the green arrow to send a chat I often get this message. No idea why or what I am hitting by mistake

Alistaire

They just added the ability to use the back button on your phone to exit menus, which is great, but apparently this is tied in to that function.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
on some newer android devices, the controller buttons (of which back is one) are soft buttons that will appear in the spot where chat send arrow is. Flipping the phone 180 degrees would help, but then the button will be near the bottom quest giver sometimes. In the long run, a "use android back button to exit game" checkbox option which we could turn off would be a better answer.

Edit: and I have to say, this is an excellent example of an "improvement" that players didn't generally request.

Status
Not open for further replies.