• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 15 tomorrow?

Arayla

@Fairy Dust The US and EN servers have started the last 2 guest races on the same day. Chapter 15 will be released on the EN servers tomorrow. Will we see them here? (fingers-crossed!)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@arayla It looks like the two sets of servers have different start dates, so maybe one or the other was given the wrong date. Does anyone have access to any of the non-English language servers/forums and can check what they were told?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@arayla or someone else who has an international account, can someone go onto their forum and ask about this difference in date? I looked at the forum to see if anyone had said anything yet, but I can't post there.

DeletedUser6326

I think it's similar to how they do Release Notes. The EN side always gets theirs two days before the US side. :)