• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Panda Feeding Buff Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20209

Game version: 1.90.1-d63cca1-256 (us 1.90)
Game world: Khelonaar
Browser + version: N/A
Flash Player version:N/A
Operating System: Android 8.0.0
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1440
Account name: Bob the Destroyer
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
Whenever I feed the Panda and then my phoenix, I only get 50 of each T1 Good

Expected situation:
According to the browser version, I should get 16500 of each T1 Good at my current scouting level.

Reproduction Steps
Feed Panda
2. Feed Phoenix
3. Receive 50 of each T1 good

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
video-1570543515_Moment.gif
video-1570543515_Moment2.gif

Risen Malchiah

This issue shows up for me as well in all my cities. It seems exclusive to the mobile version, though I believe it may just be a display error. I haven't manually checked my inventory (or used pet food on the panda again) but support confirmed I received the goods that were intended. Hopefully this gets fixed though as anyone who plays on mobile is likely massively disappointed in the Panda seemingly giving 50 goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.