• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Add "select all" for manufactories too

DeletedUser12171

This currently applies to the mobile app only.

I have, on occasion, missed collecting from one or two factories or workshops during a collect and reset cycle. I then miss a production round for that building since I don't notice it until later. With workshops, I can easily tell when I've missed a collection when I see the no. of workshops available for production with the "Select All" option because I know how many workshops I have. I would like the "Select All" option added to manufactories because not only will it be convenient to reset all factories at once, I can also tell at a glance if I've missed collecting from any of them

P.s. please add this to the browser version as well

Socrates28

Count me in on this! I would love to have that on the browser version too.
In my experience I cannot remember when I set a group of factories to a different collection time. While I do like the blue arrow to go to the next mfg, why can't we just set them all at the same time as we do for WS on mobile?
As @RandomNo. pointed out, I cannot tell you how many times I have missed not setting a cycle and missed it entirely.
Great idea.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I hope they're just being careful about implementing it. I fear they are afraid people won't need to spend as many diamonds if they're less likely to set productions wrong.

Vergazi

At this point I feel that letting players choose "set all" for both manus and workshops will just help retain big spenders. If I am right about that then, surely, IG can't be opposed to that? Also...it will make "leveling up" one's small city a bit less annoying and tedious. As with many games, many new players want to level up quickly and see the end content and often times, I believe, higher level players are the bigger spenders. Of course I admit I may easily be wrong in having this impression and have no hard data, but I'd appreciate any opinions on this, especially from players in Amuni, Constructs or the Elvenar.

KarlD

Yeah; I think it has been suggested (and to bring it to browser). This is one of those mind-boggling wtf implementations of why would you do it for workshops and not factories... :)
There's actually a reason (that I only just now thought of after wanting the same feature) that there is not a select all for factories -- not all factories produce the same things. Higher level factories produce basic and sentient goods while lower level ones produce only basic goods. If you select all you may not really be selecting all because factories that produce sentient goods can't do 12 or 24 hour runs of basic good and lower level factories can do sentient goods. Rather than make exceptions for what select all means it was just easier and less confusing for everybody not to have the feature.

Seraphimxx1

This currently applies to the mobile app only.

I have, on occasion, missed collecting from one or two factories or workshops during a collect and reset cycle. I then miss a production round for that building since I don't notice it until later. With workshops, I can easily tell when I've missed a collection when I see the no. of workshops available for production with the "Select All" option because I know how many workshops I have. I would like the "Select All" option added to manufactories because not only will it be convenient to reset all factories at once, I can also tell at a glance if I've missed collecting from any of them

P.s. please add this to the browser version as well
Aloha RandomNo.,! I too agree that this would be an excellent addition to the game. When returning ~ we'd select "collect all" and whala! All collections from all buildings would be completed. :) Good idea. I wish we could also use this idea in the World Map or when visiting all of our neighbors as well~kind of like how we are doing it now but to have access to "all" neighbors (including those who do not reciprocate back). Just "select all" and there you'd have it. Time saved. Huuuuuh. What a nice thought.:p

iii SeraSig01.jpg

DeletedUser20539

Aloha RandomNo.,! I too agree that this would be an excellent addition to the game. When returning ~ we'd select "collect all" and whala! All collections from all buildings would be completed. :) Good idea. I wish we could also use this idea in the World Map or when visiting all of our neighbors as well~kind of like how we are doing it now but to have access to "all" neighbors (including those who do not reciprocate back). Just "select all" and there you'd have it. Time saved. Huuuuuh. What a nice thought.:p

:rolleyes:Honestly seraphimxx1, I wouldn't have anything to do then!! haha ( And the techs would no longer have a job, if things were made too easy for us). Know what I mean?

Seraphimxx1

:rolleyes:Honestly seraphimxx1, I wouldn't have anything to do then!! haha ( And the techs would no longer have a job, if things were made too easy for us). Know what I mean?
Aloha SeaWolf! Mahalo for your response. Yes, I agree but....there's always a but, it would be helpful as we continue to build or rearrange?.? :p
iii SeraSig01.jpg