• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

is polishing the same as neighborly help

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yes. Polishing is just a nickname for when you boost someone's culture building. You are "polishing" that building so that it is shinier and prettier, which makes your citizens happier, so that they generate more culture points for you.

If you help someone's Builders, you are motivating them to work harder. And when you help someone's Main Hall, I am not sure what the nickname for that is. lol

DeletedUser2768

Yes. Polishing is just a nickname for when you boost someone's culture building. You are "polishing" that building so that it is shinier and prettier, which makes your citizens happier, so that they generate more culture points for you.

If you help someone's Builders, you are motivating them to work harder. And when you help someone's Main Hall, I am not sure what the nickname for that is. lol

I think donating

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think donating

Yep, I saw that a little while ago when I was doing my visiting. But I don't know why they call it donating, when we are not giving away any of our coins. Now I know why I have seen comments from new players being confused by that and afraid to help someone's Main Hall because they thought they had to give away their own coins to do it. The game needs a new term for that to be used in-game in place of "donating". Maybe if someone comes up with something good, they can post it in the Suggestions sub-forum.

shimmerfly

1586260582628.png
Far too mature!:p

DeletedUser25492

Sir Hawthrone here : I have a question how come in the world maps that everyone else's cities shows a gray bar that you click on to give neighborly help and mine shows a black bar i don't understand that , could you enlighten me on that. ?

DeletedUser25492

Sir Hawthrone here : I have a question how come in the world maps that everyone else's cities shows a gray bar that you click on to give neighborly help and mine shows a black bar i don't understand that , could you enlighten me on that. ?
If you would please you can send me a message to either one of my cities thanks

NightshadeCS

If you mean the name bar across your city, it is just so your own city looks different, I think. Plus, you cannot polish your own city, so there is no need for the more "buttony' looking button. To others, your name bar will appear like everyone else's on the map.

You are too far away from either of my cities for me to get a pic that will show it.

DeletedUser25492

If you mean the name bar across your city, it is just so your own city looks different, I think. Plus, you cannot polish your own city, so there is no need for the more "buttony' looking button. To others, your name bar will appear like everyone else's on the map.

You are too far away from either of my cities for me to get a pic that will show it.
That answers my question
Thank you Nightshade i appreciate it
Best regards Sir Hawthrone

mucksterme

Oh Wise One

If you would please you can send me a message to either one of my cities thanks

You quoted yourself and then asked yourself to message you in one of your cities.
That is just a tad insane.
I see you are new here.

I think you will fit in nicely.

DeletedUser2768

I like "polishing" because it tickles the funny bone of my inner fourteen year old,

"Shimmerfly has polished your tower of pleasure"

But I'm sure that's just me.
You all are far to mature for such nonsense.

I hope you realize that I have a permanent house located between the peanut gallery and the gutter, right?