• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
We are getting to the last few days of the Air Traders event on live worlds. I was wondering if anything new has launched on Beta yet?

Nope, nothing as of this afternoon. While I know we have a standard release day of either Monday or Thursday, I have not looked at the Beta event releases to see what days are normal for them, if there even is one. I will say that I would be shocked if we do not have something by Monday, since it is now July and about time for a big July event to start there.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
To add to the above, I had to the time to check start days for events on Beta for 2020. The four events we have had started on either a Tues, Wed, or Thurs on Beta. Chapter 16 was either announced or added on a Tues, I can't tell which. And all but one of the FAs on Beta started on a Thurs, with only one starting on a Mon. And not sure when the anniversary Crafting Challenge started, but I would guess a Tues, Wed, or Thurs, following that pattern.

So with that, I will slightly revise what I said above. If something does not start on Beta by Thursday of next week, I will be shocked. But even with that, we still have the minimum two-week lag delay between Beta and Live, so that gives us a couple of weeks of no event at all. Enjoy the break and don't get bored. lol

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I seem cursed to constantly hit the 11 KP reward in the red chest. Every frickin time! Which has been good for my advancement in the tech tree. In fact, due to this my tech advancement has gotten a little ahead. I could actually use a few weeks with no events, just so my poor, overworked builders can catch up on updates!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I just want to know if an FA is coming. If not, I can plow through another chapter before it would likely come around.

Thing is, regardless of what Beta gets next, we have at least two weeks of free time from when it starts for them. So event or FA or something new, it looks like we will have free time for a couple of weeks after the Air Trader event ends on Monday. I am hoping I will be done with chapter 16 by the end of those two weeks. Just have an insane need for KP standing in my way. lol

Risen Malchiah

Yeah, I got a city on the cusp of ch 15. The Academy & Factory techs will take a while, but I got plenty of PP for the rest of the chapter to power through. Gearing up now with extra T3 sentient factories, a stockpile of MM spells and food for my Storm Phoenix. That little city did Constructs in 3.5 weeks, so I'm curious how quickly ch15 could be done.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yeah, I got a city on the cusp of ch 15. The Academy & Factory techs will take a while, but I got plenty of PP for the rest of the chapter to power through. Gearing up now with extra T3 sentient factories, a stockpile of MM spells and food for my Storm Phoenix. That little city did Constructs in 3.5 weeks, so I'm curious how quickly ch15 could be done.

Chapter 15 has that roadblock of researching the guest race goods buildings that you only need production from for a couple of things and then it is off to KP and sentient and PPs. But just that short part of the chapter can takes weeks to do if you do not blow a bunch of Time instants speeding up the productions.

The Unbeliever

I'll place my bets on something new cropping up on Beta sometime during July 13th - 16th...

mainly because I have an itch that if *something* was coming on Mon - Thurs next week, we'd have heard about it from those wonderful, handy, helpful code decoders by now. ;)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@MinMax Gamer Where is the data you are talking about? I see nothing in the forums about the next event. Did a google search for it also and came up blank.

People don't post direct info there or it gets deleted. There are a couple of regulars there who talk about stuff without being direct. The July event is going to have another evolving building and it starts in July. No theme or stats or anything has been posted yet. Or if it was, it was deleted by the mods before I saw it.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
People don't post direct info there or it gets deleted. There are a couple of regulars there who talk about stuff without being direct. The July event is going to have another evolving building and it starts in July. No theme or stats or anything has been posted yet. Or if it was, it was deleted by the mods before I saw it.
Ah, I did not know there was a ban on beta info. I figured since this this thread is title "news from beta" and has a spoiler warning that players would be allowed to share info in this thread.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Ah, I did not know there was a ban on beta info. I figured since this this thread is title "news from beta" and has a spoiler warning that players would be allowed to share info in this thread.

Datamining is not the equivalent of Beta data. Data only becomes Beta when it is released there. Beta has not started the July event yet, and mods on Beta have been cracking down on posting datamined data of future events.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

No, people on the Beta forum are not supposed to discuss leaks of info before it is added to the Beta server. But dataminers do their datamining and their findings sometimes are made too obvious there and get deleted.

As for here, in this thread, it is basically the same sort of rule. Anything that is not on the Beta server is not supposed to be discussed here either or it will be deleted if it is actual data or images.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Ah, I did not realize there was such a distinction. So once the event is officially released on the Beta server, Beta players will be allowed to post information about the new event in this thread. Correct?

Risen Malchiah

Still would be nice to have a schedule in mind. A lot of my plans with regard to chapters and wishing wells revolve around when FA or events come around. Fortunately, if there's an event upcoming, that means I have a bit more time before an FA rears its ugly head so I should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.