• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rename "Ancient Grounds" to "Ancestral Grounds"

Rename "Ancient Grounds" to "Ancestral Grounds"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Sure, sounds like a simple fix that might help with confusion and as an Archmage it gets to be too much sometimes with questions like this from every new member. lol
The one that gets everyone is the 2 day copper production! I can't remember what it is called now, but I have answered that question !00 times. I will post back when I find it.
EDIT : Yeah Ashrem got it, it is the Dwarven Statue! I wish they would add that it is a production some how in the quest to help with that.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yeah that's the one!! lol. Every new member I have ever had (myself included when I came to that quest) couldn't figure out that the dwarven statue was a production and not a culture building!

Last edited: