• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Arendyll: Seek And Ye Shall Find (a template)

DeletedUser6645

I can't figure out how to start my own thread to do a Fellowship thread. I found the field here to do a reply, but how do I create my own thread?
Did you figure it out yet? You click on the big + sign in the green circle to the right of the screen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tauriel Dragonwood

I can't figure out how to start my own thread to do a Fellowship thread. I found the field here to do a reply, but how do I create my own thread?
Go to the Discussion Thread you are interested in, click on the + symbol on the right side of screen, then create your thread.

DeletedUser4518

I like to create a threat for Cymru of Arendill. Seeking members. Can't find where to post.

DeletedUser4518

I just learned that if you click on the plus on the right bottom corner of the page you want to post in, you will be able to post.

Tauriel Dragonwood

I like to create a threat for Cymru of Arendill. Seeking members. Can't find where to post.
I think you meant thread. You can go the Forums page (Main page), scroll down to the Game Worlds section, then chose Fellowships Seeking Members or Members Seeking Fellowships. Click on one of them then click on the green + sign on the bottom right of screen and type your message.

Check out my recruitment pages

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/dragon-masters.760/

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/guardian-knights.758/

DeletedUser5747

Scope

While Elvenar Fellowships have a Chat capability and a Mail capability in-game, neither of those tools allow for editing previous messages, nor do they support searching for previously submitted content. On the other hand, our official Elvenar forum does have the appropriate tools, and we have already established subforums, in each world, for Fellowships Seeking Members.

I would like to sponsor an experiment, for the next six months or so, to determine if we can evolve a forum toolset that's appropriate and adequate for the support of your Fellowships.

We intend to support one thread per Fellowship, with an anchor post and series of posts that contain content that will be valid for at least several weeks. As time goes on, and as policies evolve, the order of the messages will become more and more jumbled. In addition to the searching capabilities that are inherent in the forum software, we feel that an index will be needed. For example:
Current Needs

We would like to identify a couple of Fellowships that have sibling Fellowships in more than one world. We would like to work with a couple of key people in each of those Fellowships, in multiple worlds, to determine what's useful, and what's more bother than is worth the effort.
Festal is Fellowships in all worlds. I think this is a great idea.

FloraSage

Scope

While Elvenar Fellowships have a Chat capability and a Mail capability in-game, neither of those tools allow for editing previous messages, nor do they support searching for previously submitted content. On the other hand, our official Elvenar forum does have the appropriate tools, and we have already established subforums, in each world, for Fellowships Seeking Members.

I would like to sponsor an experiment, for the next six months or so, to determine if we can evolve a forum toolset that's appropriate and adequate for the support of your Fellowships.

We intend to support one thread per Fellowship, with an anchor post and series of posts that contain content that will be valid for at least several weeks. As time goes on, and as policies evolve, the order of the messages will become more and more jumbled. In addition to the searching capabilities that are inherent in the forum software, we feel that an index will be needed. For example:
Current Needs

We would like to identify a couple of Fellowships that have sibling Fellowships in more than one world. We would like to work with a couple of key people in each of those Fellowships, in multiple worlds, to determine what's useful, and what's more bother than is worth the effort.