• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Stash Outpost

Rouxsie

I have to say I'm very disappointed that I purchased that outpost for the last extra game we had, with the thought it would be good for all of them. When this new one started with the Pilgrimage i was so excited until I clicked on it and it said no good you can sell this building for the real estate. I think that's kind of a rookydoo and you shouldn't have to buy it each time. Just my opinion.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
I could not get the offer active on my US account for a screenshot , but it clearly stated what it does and how long it last when you buy it.

1595961906108.png

DeletedUser2959

Making these events costs money. Buying the event building is a way for us to say 'Thanks for the effort'. Most people won't need the few dozen extra event currency from it. I buy 'em because Inno has kept me well entertained for over 5 years.

ElfGunn

I got the outpost as a prize in the Misty Forest event. I didn't see an expiration date, but I might've missed it. Will it give extra currency in the next special event? If not, I may as well sell it to get the space back.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I got the outpost as a prize in the Misty Forest event. I didn't see an expiration date, but I might've missed it. Will it give extra currency in the next special event? If not, I may as well sell it to get the space back.

I think if you click on it now it will say expired

edeba

I have to say I'm very disappointed that I purchased that outpost for the last extra game we had, with the thought it would be good for all of them. When this new one started with the Pilgrimage i was so excited until I clicked on it and it said no good you can sell this building for the real estate. I think that's kind of a rookydoo and you shouldn't have to buy it each time. Just my opinion.
It was cheaper when it first came out. They charge the same price for it for the shorter events as the longer ones and it gives more with the longer events. When it was around $5 I didn't think about getting it, but at current pricing I've given it more misses than hits.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I bought the Moon Mirror on Beta, I suspect it was an early version of this offer. It used to show changing moon phases and was VERY cool when active. I bought it for those reasons, but also to find out for myself whether it was an effective supplement to an event.

First off, this building is so cool that many of us begged Inno to let us recharge it periodically. We even offered to pay for the privilege and still they refused. Secondly this building remains so cool, even expired, that I retain it in my city. And the Mirror gets admired by new players, who also want one.

HINT: Even though I think that these buildings have limited effectiveness, I would still buy a new Moon Mirror! I did find that although it gave +1 event litter, it also significantly reduced the incidence of 2 or 3 point litter occurrences, so I have passed on making any purchases since then.

Aritra

I bought the Moon Mirror on Beta, I suspect it was an early version of this offer. It used to show changing moon phases and was VERY cool when active. I bought it for those reasons, but also to find out for myself whether it was an effective supplement to an event.

First off, this building is so cool that many of us begged Inno to let us recharge it periodically. We even offered to pay for the privilege and still they refused. Secondly this building remains so cool, even expired, that I retain it in my city. And the Mirror gets admired by new players, who also want one.

HINT: Even though I think that these buildings have limited effectiveness, I would still buy a new Moon Mirror! I did find that although it gave +1 event litter, it also significantly reduced the incidence of 2 or 3 point litter occurrences, so I have passed on making any purchases since then.
Do you still have the Moon Mirror? I just visited your city because I was curious what it looked like. I couldn't find it, but it's more likely it's there and I missed it, though you could have sold it since posting this. If it's still there, can you direct me to the general area of where it is (maybe other building as landmark)?

edit: just occurred to me that I was looking in Winyandor, which is where my one city is located. You likely have more than one city and perhaps the moon mirror was in a world other than Winyandor?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
How about this as an option. You purchase the first and recharge it each event. The initial purchases is, say $10. then you "recharge" it at the beginning of each event at, say, $6. You get more initial income, and a greater downstream income as more people are likely to spend 10+6+6+6..... than 8+8+8+8+8. In fact, I'll bet an even smaller recharge fee would make a LOT more players pay the initial $10. As it is now I'm betting purchase of the thing is hit or miss. Some players purchase it every two or three events. IF so then it would be $10+6+6+6+6+6 vs $8+0+8+0+8+0, a net loss of $16 to Inno's revenue stream. But if it were $10+6+6+6+6+6 vs $8+8+8+8+8+8 -- $40 vs $48 for the same thing, it would benefit the players and encourage the purchase. AND, more players buying it would more than compensate Inno.

Just a thought.

AJ