• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Wonders that provide cliff art

GlamDoll

Please don't tell me about nerfs! I like my background art for my city & my Ancient Wonders. Why do devs nerf instead of balance/buff? :/
It's 2020 & I am all nerfed out.

Brian E

How do you get an AW that provides clip art. I have 4 that I've need 1 shard for but I keep getting a broken shard and I don't want to forge it, I did that with a few in another world and never got the art

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The real problem is in the loss of the bars out there on the cliffs! I keep my Crystal Lighthouse because my orcs like the bar that comes with it. If I remove it 330,000 smelly orcs are going to have a heyday in my city! And, as discussed elsewhere, those cliff side bars and taverns are also where the blueprints are stored! So between marauding orcs, the loss of blueprints and my need for Guiness, I'll keep all my AW's in place, thank you very much!

AJ

Pheryll

Set Designer
How do you get an AW that provides clip art. I have 4 that I've need 1 shard for but I keep getting a broken shard and I don't want to forge it, I did that with a few in another world and never got the art

The cliff art wonders are the following:
1) Crystal Lighthouse/Great Bellspire
2) Martial Monastery/Sanctuary
3) Dwarven Bulwark
4) Mountain Halls
5) Prosperity Towers
6) Blooming Traders Guild

Building any of these wonders for the first time also opens up a set of optional (declinable) quests which require collecting tier 1 relics, donating KP and leveling the corresponding wonder to level 2.