• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Display building level in inventory

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Background / Issue
With teleport spells we can now place our normal buildings into inventory. This can mean several similar buildings of the same type but no easy method of knowing the level for those buildings should you wish to put them back in your town. Displaying the building level would make it easier to understand our inventory

Idea
Display building levels to buildings in inventory like residences, factory, workshops, etc, example below
1596747275311.png

In this picture there are numerous residences of similar graphics, the building level displayed would help with understanding which ones have been stored.

Benefits
  • Easier to understand what buildings are in our inventory
Downsides
  • Complexity of adding building levels to display. Might have issue with chapter display depending on coding

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Excellent idea! It would be helpful for residences, but even more so for workshops/factories! I find myself checking back and forth between that window, my city ws or factory, and the wiki to compare the amount of pop/culture needed for the building in inventory vs how much I get back from selling the one in my city, and using the wiki to try to figure the difference and come up with an approximate lvl for the bldg that's in inventory without breaking out a calculator, lol! Annoying.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
This is something I've desired as well. Since they already separate the buildings by their level (I have 6 different residences I've put into inventory and they are divided into 4 different inventory entries), adding the level number would not mean having to do a lot of figuring it out. In other words, the information is obviously there. Even if they added it to the tool tip to the buildings you see when you hover over it. As it is the tool tip shows everything but the level. (I've always wondered why that was left off).

So great idea. I'm for it.

AJ