• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AGAN! Looking for a Temp Fellowship!

truelinor

EDIT: Once again!!! Looking for FA starting soon in 9/2020!

I am looking for a fellowship to join for just the upcoming Fellowship Adventure. I promise to help out as much as I can. I just need to know that your fellowship is going to finish all three stages, since I want all the prizes. ;)

After the FA is over, I plan on going back to playing solo - which is what I do with this city. :) However, your fellowship will join a list of prestigious fellowships in my Overview of those who have taken pity on a lone player and made my day by taking me in, to be remembered forevermore! :)

So, if you'd like a little extra help with this next Fellowship Adventure, let me know and I will help you out and we will win the prizes together, OK?

Thanks!
Tru
(truelinor)

Last edited:

truelinor

come join us in Rebels and Misfits on Khel.... we'd love to have you even on a temporary basis.
Too bad you're not on Khelonar. We have, I think, a single opening....anybody.... anybody?

AJ
Wow, I'm wishing I was on Khelonar too now! lol

However, I'm not and I don't plan on starting another city at all, so I guess I never will be. Sorry about that, folks!

How about anybody on Sinya Arda Winyandor? (That is where I posted this, right? :confused: :D)

Last edited:

BTrouble

Wow, I'm wishing I was on Khelonar too now! lol

However, I'm not and I don't plan on starting another city at all, so I guess I never will be. Sorry about that, folks!

How about anybody on Sinya Arda? (That is where I posted this, right? :confused: :D)
This is the Winyandor server!

truelinor

You are SO right! And it is where I meant to post - I'm just getting confused. (not hard to do! lol)

I'm looking to join a Fellowship in the Winyandor world for the Fellowship Adventure tomorrow.

neeronie

I am looking for a fellowship to join for just the upcoming Fellowship Adventure. I promise to help out as much as I can. I just need to know that your fellowship is going to finish all three stages, since I want all the prizes. ;)

After the FA is over, I plan on going back to playing solo - which is what I do with this city. :)

So, if you'd like a little extra help with this next Fellowship Adventure, let me know and I will help you out and we will win the prizes together, OK?

Thanks!

(truelinor)
hello and sorry I missed this I have been out all day, maybe next time

truelinor

Aw, that's so sweet, Neeronie! Let me see if I can find a fellowship I have never been in before, OK? It's just something of a goal of mine.

Anyone have an opening? I don't have to join right away - just sometime before the FA begins, of course! ;)

hvariidh gwendrot

your goal is to show you have joined then quit every fellowship on winyandor that can finish a fellowship adventure ? throw in the full overlap on tournaments with a 1600 score and i guess we can add you on a one shot hook up :cool: offer good for upcoming FA only (moon bear artifacts)

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@truelinor The Forest Dwellers has 1 opening. We got all 3 stages in last FA and were #47 overall. I am a mage there and the archmage is Shald. Message either of us in game if you are interested in teaming up with us.

truelinor

your goal is to show you have joined then quit every fellowship on winyandor that can finish a fellowship adventure ? throw in the full overlap on tournaments with a 1600 score and i guess we can add you on a one shot hook up :cool: offer good for upcoming FA only (moon bear artifacts)
Well, I never thought of it like that - I just think of it as virtual travelling. lol I wish I could say that I could make 1600 in the tourney, but I'm not sure I can. I have never been tested in this city, but I'm willing to try, if that counts for anything?
@truelinor The Forest Dwellers has 1 opening. We got all 3 stages in last FA and were #47 overall. I am a mage there and the archmage is Shald. Message either of us in game if you are interested in teaming up with us.
That's very impressive, Henroo! (47th) I guess I will try to get with hvariidh's fellowship this time since they posted first - maybe next time if you still have an opening? I would like that. :)