• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update 1.113 Discussions

edeba

Nightguest --
--- Would really like the ability to see how many open slots are in a training building without clicking on it and collecting the trained troops.

This would be very helpful. With the queue together, I just looked in another building, but now all are full, you can't see without collecting.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Nightguest any idea why this update has still not been released on the US Google Play Store? My app still says it is version 1.112.3 and the Play Store still says the latest update was on Sept 6.

qaccy

@Nightguest any idea why this update has still not been released on the US Google Play Store? My app still says it is version 1.112.3 and the Play Store still says the latest update was on Sept 6.
Version number aside, I'm able to train units in all 3 military buildings even on the mobile version so it would seem that the update's gone through.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Version number aside, I'm able to train units in all 3 military buildings even on the mobile version so it would seem that the update's gone through.

I can do that too, but I also play Beta on mobile, so I was not sure if I could just do that early because the code is already there. But aside from that, every single major version update has required a download from the Play Store and there have been times in the past where Android users did not get an update til two or three days after the browser version.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Firstly - it was mentioned that you'd like to have this news in-game as well. That's a fair point so I'll see what I can do to get something out once I'm done writing this. I've made a note for the future to make one/verify that one is in (I'm not always the person that does that!)

This is how it looks on the Beta server when a new version is released:

Screenshot (5).png

I am sure servers in other countries do that same, but I have never understood why the US servers do not give us this simple thing.

BrinDarby

@Risen Malchiah ,
Hypothetical,
So I put 4 slots into to train, each has 30 units @ a cost ohhh 30 min , so timer is @ 1:59 hr .....

I feed Brown Bear, and units # turns green and increases to 36 (+20%) , but timer does NOT change.
If I then cancel all 4 trains, and re enter same units.... yes they are 36, but now the time will increase
to 4x36 or total of 2:23 hr ( +24 minutes ) ....

You get the free training, time wise ONCE per feeding, and only on the frontside for units that
are already in production @ the time..... I just wondered if thats whe way it should be, or if that
is a bug that needs to be reported....... Is that a better explanation ?
BrinD

Risen Malchiah

@BrinDarby The training time should not increase at all. If it is, that is definitely a bug. I've used the brown bear a lot this past year and the training times never increased. But I have not fed my brown bear since they separated the queues so I will test it out to see what happens. Of course, with the training times all messed up already and showing inaccurate times, this could be difficult to test without literally timing it to see when training actually ends.