• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived bears should be L10 are L1 in vip bear package

hvariidh gwendrot

if anyone gets the offer for old bear vip pack it says you get L10 bears they send you L1 bears .. total screw up is best case .. i would hope it isn't a bait and switch and hope players don't cancel charges on cards move

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Did you submit a ticket? Usually any time they "screw up" they can be fix it and usually do so pretty quickly. My "screw ups," on the other hand, they leave to me to fix. Sigh.

AJ

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This is what another player posted in the event thread about the offer they got:

Yes that is what appears after the Moon Bear is fully evolved. The downside to this sale is that it costs real money. $99.99 gets you all 3 Old Bear Bases with 9 Old Bear Artifacts + another structure. $79.99 gets you 9 Old Bear Artifacts. $49.99 gets you 5 New Bear Artifacts. $29.99 gets you 12 Pet Food.

So all the old Bear bases and 9 artifacts, so you an make one of them level 10. Not all three Bears pre-leveled to 10.

Did you get a different offer?

Iamaita

This is what another player posted in the event thread about the offer they got:

So all the old Bear bases and 9 artifacts, so you an make one of them level 10. Not all three Bears pre-leveled to 10.

Did you get a different offer?
I would think the level of the bases would match your chapter and then you can evolve one bear to stage 10. I would really like to know more about this offer and if it only appears if you don’t have any old bears in inventory already.

hvariidh gwendrot

"we are very sorry for the confusion this offer has caused. the package was originally incorrectly displayed as Level 10" (no Kidding) refund request pending

hvariidh gwendrot

the term "level" is not used anywhere in the game or wiki in reference to an evolving building until this offer .. stage 1 -10 is how you evolve it the term" level" was never explained as how it applied to an evolving building just regular buildings .. just the sorry it was misused stuff
edit add: the way the terms are used, a level is how many upgrades a building has, then what chapter it is in .. the evolving buildings have the chapter listed then the stages of the building 1-10

Last edited:

Dopeykr

If I'm not mistaken the sale said level 13 bases, 9 Old Bear Artifacts, & the Daily Prize for $99.99. The $79.99 was for 9 Old Bear Artifacts. The $49.99 was for 5 New Bear Artifacts. The $19.99 was for 12 Pet Food.

Dopeykr

If I'm not mistaken the sale said level 13 bases, 9 Old Bear Artifacts, & the Daily Prize for $99.99. The $79.99 was for 9 Old Bear Artifacts. The $49.99 was for 5 New Bear Artifacts. The $19.99 was for 12 Pet Food.
Since I posted the above while reading my emails; I checked the level of the Panda Bear I have in my inventory. The original Panda Bear is a level 10 Base.

hvariidh gwendrot

i'm sure they are changing the wording for the offer since the original post but there is chapter 10 and stage 10 for evolving buildings .. no such thing as Levels for evolving buildings, i think you might mean you have chapter 10, or they might be evolved to stage 10

hvariidh gwendrot

@Pheryll

that is correct Pheryll "upgrade a building" is the correct use of the term "level" which is why i received the refund when it was used incorrectly for an evolving building which only has stages, as in evolve your moon bear to stage 10 .. the package was for Level 10 bears when there is no such thing, they do not exist, and the use of the term "Level" as chapter is incorrect for both regular buildings and evolving building, regular buildings have levels for each upgrade, evolving buildings have stages they evolve to to 10 .. chapter means chapter as in what chapter all these things take place in .. this was the exact conversation that got the refund as these are how the game uses the terms
p.s. if it had been used as level a building = level your bears, they would have been level 10 bears aka stage 10 bears and i would not have started the found a bug thread or received the refund

Last edited:

DeletedUser14529

i'm sure they are changing the wording for the offer since the original post but there is chapter 10 and stage 10 for evolving buildings .. no such thing as Levels for evolving buildings, i think you might mean you have chapter 10, or they might be evolved to stage 10
My offer said "level 10" beside each bear. They were all level 1.

DeletedUser14529

Did you submit a ticket? Usually any time they "screw up" they can be fix it and usually do so pretty quickly. My "screw ups," on the other hand, they leave to me to fix. Sigh.

AJ
I have never had to send in a ticket. How do I do that?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Click on the cog at the lower right of your screen -- the place you go to log out. There's a "?" for support. Click that and you will be taken to support. Fill in the form and that's all there is to it. They have been, in my experience, pretty fast at responding but it might take a day or so.

AJ

hvariidh gwendrot

that's what confused me .. it says they are "Level 10" Bears and gives you "Stage 1" Bears .. then all this what is a Level, Chapter, and Stage in relation to Regular, Magic, and Evolving buildings lingo

hvariidh gwendrot

oh and don't get me started on the difference of upgrade vs evolve with this lol but if you Evolve a Moon Bear to Stage 10 a pop up for a sale happens to ANYONE ANY CHAPTER in the game, it's the Stage 10 that triggers .. it says get vip bear pack and offers Level 10 Panda, Brown, Polar Bear and again Level is not Chapter, Level is not Stage .. the word Level is used only for regular buildings per Upgrade, upgrade = level, chapter = chapter, Evolving Buildings are in a Chapter and the Bears are evolved to Stages lol no such thing as level 10 bears