• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What to Teleport to Escape Neverending Air Traders?

NightshadeCS

I have been stuck in Air Traders for far too long and I need some help.

I am planning on teleporting out all unneeded buildings and filling up with ships to try and power through this chapter. I am sitting in the research tree at the T3 upgrades. Elixir is done, but still need to collect the resources for Gems and Dust.

I have a good stockpile of goods, so am planning on teleporting all regular tier production buildings. What else could I get rid of for the time-being? Obviously I will teleport some residences if I drop my working population enough.

Some of my evolving can probably be put away for a while, too, though I will likely need some of the mana ones. I do still have PPs for the Elvanarin Zero, but not sure if I have enough to cover all the requirements. EDIT: I have enough PP to produce 19,767,825 Elvanarin Zero. That's more than enough for the researches, but have no idea if it is enough to make all the guest race goods I also need. That is beyond the spreadsheeting I want to do right now.

This is for my Arendyll city, if anyone wants to take a look.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
A big deciding factor on how fast you can get through is how often each day you can log in and collect from the small ships. The more often you can collect, the less extra space you have to make. Frequency of log-in also helps decide if you need to keep the large ships in your city or if you can dump them completely as soon as you can build the small ships.

I completed the chapter in about four months because I had a lot of time due to all the covid shutdowns and lockdowns, and did not have much else to do. I dumped all the large ships as soon as I could, which was right after completing the quest that requires you to have all three of each type in your city at the same time. After that, I just used the three flagships and generally between 25-30 of the small ships. I also burned through over 500 5-hour boosters because I was able to check in every hour for a large part of every day, so I would do the 1-hour productions in the small ships, the 6-hour productions in the flagships, and then use 5-hour boosters on the flagships, so that I could collect them every hour too. For the small ships, I would work on one good type at a time, with a couple ships for the other good types, since sometimes the goods from the flagships did not produce enough to keep the small ones producing. So something like 20-24 of the good I was working on and 3 or 4 each of the other two types.

Now, if you have a more normal life and can only check in a few times a day, keeping some of the large ships may be needed to get through at a decent speed.