• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Unbeliever

Sheesh, I am getting bad about missing stuff completely, or forgetting to come back and reply. lol

I do not think anyone on Beta has tested this yet, but from the way it looks, I would think that even if you spend the 1500 diamonds on the final day, you will instantly get to collect all the Royal rewards that you have already unlocked. I am hoping to have 1500 diamonds in my Beta city by the end of the event, and I will probably use them on this, because otherwise they will just go toward another premium expansion.
...or save them up for the Halloween event which might have better rewards?!
Though at the very least, if you know what you're doing with the mini game, you can really rake in the additional grand prizes.;)

Moho

Chef
This is a questline that has already started in Beta. You can find details about it here.

It you read the document, you will see there are two types of prizes during this event: Grand Prizes and Royal Prizes. Royal Prizes are only available to those who use their diamonds to purchase the Royal Prize Pass. Part of me says I should purchase the Royal Prize Pass, and part of me says I shouldn't.

What is your opinion about it? :)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
There is one Royal prize that may be worth it to some players for aesthetic reasons- that's pretty much it.
The red forest, a 3x3 with decent pop and high culture
Other than that, the blueprint is only worth 300 diamonds and the handful of timers and spells don't come close to adding up to the remaining 1200.

The other games where Inno took this idea from generally offer a major incentive to the Gold/Royal/Premium Prizes:
Skins. The ability to apply a unique (sometimes themed) skin to your Mainhall (then next event Barracks, then trader etc)

To be fair, some of the other games charge $ instead of premium currency for the premium path so maybe that's why the rewards suck?

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I would say the earlier in the game you are, the more value you may get. Very late chapter players probably will only buy it to get the exclusive building. FOMO and all that.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
This was posted on Beta Forum today:

There is speculation that it is a new feature that allows Fellowship Admins to allocate side event points for the whole group.
We are all eagerly waiting for the official announcement!
There was a teaser about an unspecified new fellowship feature in the bi-weekly upgrade notes on the EN Forum today.

241033643_10219753662012660_3040389063556422575_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.