• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Tehya1

Thanks! I will keep the residences, and hold off on building the other two dojos for now. I am still trying to work out what I want to achieve, but I can already see that space is very limiting, so I am trying to choose buildings wisely. I like the tournaments and crafting, and watching all the great animations. So far, I just like the game.

mikeledo

I have a gut feeling that buildings that give troops like dojos, and bumblebee stables are one-offs and won't be offered again. Does anybody else have the feeling?

OIM20

I have a gut feeling that buildings that give troops like dojos, and bumblebee stables are one-offs and won't be offered again. Does anybody else have the feeling?
I dunno. I wasn't around during the events when the Valorian Valor and the Ground of the Orc Strategist were offered. What was the feeling then? Since those are both offered in the MA now, allowing early chapter players access to later game military units, curious as to whether the Stables or the Dojo will end up in the MA. So I'm not sure whether eventually they might end up in the building rotation. *shrug*
_______________________________________________​
Who is winning all of the keys??
@SoggyShorts. It's how they always know that the tutorial ends wherever @Iyapo1 is. The keys tell them.

(This joke probably falls flat, but I'm trying.)

Seriously, though, if you're talking about league stats, they change continually throughout the event. There's a thread keeping up with the league numbers for each of the 8 US servers (player input) and beta was included in the table. @iamthouth started it here: Autumn Zodiac League Numbers.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I dunno. I wasn't around during the events when the Valorian Valor and the Ground of the Orc Strategist were offered. What was the feeling then? Since those are both offered in the MA now, allowing early chapter players access to later game military units, curious as to whether the Stables or the Dojo will end up in the MA. So I'm not sure whether eventually they might end up in the building rotation. *shrug*
_______________________________________________​
I was around.
Orc Strats came up few times at the start. We had no RR spells then so we grimly hung onto them, and when they recurred occasionally we hastened to replace them. We went a long time with no Valors other than the map 3 reward in the 2nd or 3rd FA.
I suspect one will recur occasionally.
Idk I think we have a lot of Crafting recipes as it stands, don't need any more unless we get more slots.

Gladiola

@DipDude The quests can be extra challenging in a small, new city because you have limited space. Although some of the quests are scaled to require more goods or supplies in bigger cities, others have the same requirement no matter the size of the city. Small cities do have some advantages, like much shorter scouting times and often more province encounters available.

I suggest focusing at least partly on getting some of the good daily prizes. For example, today's bamboo 3x3 culture prize gives enough culture to run a whole city in chapter 2 and even perhaps chapter 3. If you score 2-3 daily prizes like that, you will have a big advantage in terms of culture and perhaps population as you build your city. If you can get a lot of culture in a small area, that leaves more space to build other things yoou want.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
curious as to whether the Stables or the Dojo will end up in the MA.
It's possible of course, but generally, the Beta community gets up in arms pretty quick if you try to add anything to the MA since it dilutes the pool and reduces chances at other craftables.

Talaedraiia

If Inno gave us a chance at a portrait of the adorable red panda, me and my diamond stash might be inclined to go for gold. Instead, they offered that satyr guy… :confused:
If you have won the base, all you have to do is click on it and then click evolve building and you will see what it looks like in all of the stages. I think it is a nice looking building. In my opinion, a lot nicer than any of the Phoenixes

The Unbeliever

It's possible of course, but generally, the Beta community gets up in arms pretty quick if you try to add anything to the MA since it dilutes the pool and reduces chances at other craftables.
God forbid they simply get rid of the crappy recipes such as the stupid Unicorns & Flower cages which would thus make room for better buildings recipes without further diluting things! :rolleyes: ;)

...or else you know, perhaps change the buildings pools similar to how they do with the evo artifacts in the Spire, to coincide with the events themselves.
So for example, during the 'Winter event', we could have the posiblity to craft older event building such as the Winter Star or previous year's grand prizes from the '16 or '17 events, etc...

If you have won the base, all you have to do is click on it and then click evolve building and you will see what it looks like in all of the stages. I think it is a nice looking building. In my opinion, a lot nicer than any of the Phoenixes
Looks are subjective, but stats wise, Red Panda is only moderate at best compared to other pets like the original Phoenix buildings, or say, the Brown Bear, etc...

Talaedraiia

God forbid they simply get rid of the crappy recipes such as the stupid Unicorns & Flower cages which would thus make room for better buildings recipes without further diluting things! :rolleyes: ;)

...or else you know, perhaps change the buildings pools similar to how they do with the evo artifacts in the Spire, to coincide with the events themselves.
So for example, during the 'Winter event', we could have the posiblity to craft older event building such as the Winter Star or previous year's grand prizes from the '16 or '17 events, etc...

Looks are subjective, but stats wise, Red Panda is only moderate at best compared to other pets like the original Phoenix buildings, or say, the Brown Bear, etc...
I was replying to the fact he might spend diamonds if he could see what it looked like. I made no conclusions regarding it worth as a building

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I thought @crackie was talking about the avatar portrait of a satyr and saying they would spend diamonds to get in the Gold League if it had been a portrait of a red panda instead?
What she said. Me wants Red Panda portrait. That darn Red Panda building is pretty darn adorable too, esp early stages.

(Also, I am in the she camp too.)

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Probably been talked about already, but I ain't reading all this.

I like that they put blue prints in for a prize.
That will be good for people who aren't in ten chest FSs.

Pet food on the other hand, for me, is meh

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Probably been talked about already, but I ain't reading all this.

I like that they put blue prints in for a prize.
That will be good for people who aren't in ten chest FSs.

Pet food on the other hand, for me, is meh
Still not worth it for most players. You can substitute 300 diamonds for anything a blueprint does. Most players are only going to do well enough to get 2 Blueprints as Royal prizes. So you're spending 1500 diamonds to get 600 diamonds worth of Blueprints. And I don't think all the other stuff combined is worth 900 diamonds. Now if you do really well in the event, you can get 3 Blueprints. I think this might be the breakeven point for the Royal prizes in terms of value. Based on where the 3rd blueprint falls in the prize meter, I am fairly sure that anybody who gets far enough to win 3 Blueprints is also going to be in the gold league.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Still not worth it for most players. You can substitute 300 diamonds for anything a blueprint does. Most players are only going to do well enough to get 2 Blueprints as Royal prizes. So you're spending 1500 diamonds to get 600 diamonds worth of Blueprints. And I don't think all the other stuff combined is worth 900 diamonds. Now if you do really well in the event, you can get 3 Blueprints. I think this might be the breakeven point for the Royal prizes in terms of value. Based on where the 3rd blueprint falls in the prize meter, I am fairly sure that anybody who gets far enough to win 3 Blueprints is also going to be in the gold league.

Except
As I read it, you get one bundle of 5 blueprints.
If that is right then by your math it is totally worth it.
You get your money's worth of BBs and all the other crap is gravy.
Someone tell me if I read that wrong.