• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lost Troops

DipDude

Hey, I've been recruiting more troops in my barracks because I've lost a lot, but for some reason, I keep losing troops. I dont even use them anymore since I negotiate costs, but the numbers keep going lower and lower. Not sure what to do. Please help.

Iyapo1

I play on mobile and they make this really hard to find. First when you go into your army camp and look at your troops- it shows your squads not your single troops. So every squad size upgrade will cause the number to go down because the number of units per squad goes up.
20210918_071310.jpg

The above shows my squads. To get a troop count go into your Dwarven bulwark and click training size....that will show your squad size. With those two bits of info you can calculate your troop count.
20210918_071246.jpg

Gladiola

You might be looking at the total number of squads available rather than the number of troops you have. As you complete research, the number of troops in each squads will increase (whenever you do a squadsize upgrade research). As a result, the number of squads you have will decrease, assuming you still have the same number of troops.

For example, you start off with 600 archers and a squad size of 6, or 100 squads of archers. With the first squadsize research your new squad size will be 9, so if you neither built more troops nor lost any in fighting, your new number of squads (the one you see when you look at the army camp) will now be 600/9 or 66.7. You did not lose any troops, you just have fewer squads because each squad has more troops.

DipDude

I play on mobile and they make this really hard to find. First when you go into your army camp and look at your troops- it shows your squads not your single troops. So every squad size upgrade will cause the number to go down because the number of units per squad goes up.View attachment 10598

The above shows my squads. To get a troop count go into your Dwarven bulwark and click training size....that will show your squad size. With those two bits of info you can calculate your troop count.View attachment 10599
Ah, my brain! o_O. I dont have the ancient wonders yet so I cant view that as of current.