• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Let people play events

Tehya1

Thanks so much yall! Can we have a conversation like this before the next event? I hope to do better next time, but I have done petty good. I do want to evolve the red panda to 10 and I have two artifacts left to get, so I hope I can at least get those this time.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@Tehya1 There's always the possibility of 2 more evolves from the post-event Fellowship Adventure. Hope your FS likes making badges.

Tehya1

I hope mine does. I suspect that they do. I feel much better about the event. I waited out enough keys for two rounds on the FF lookout and got it on the first try. :cool: I will skip a round today and wait for the next building that does more than just pop and culture. :)

Thanks so much for teaching me, yall.

Fiona Selah

I guess I'm on top of the dog pile of people who don't like the lockouts. I've been lucky enough to get the buildings I wanted and in the quantity I wanted. But now I'm at eleven keys and one quest to finish today. I'd like the building that's being offered now and that's where I don't like the lockout. I should have the advantage of gathering the amount of keys I want and spend them as I want when I want.

Fiona Selah

Hmmm, what does it hurt to not have lockouts? I haven't spent all my keys since there are a lot more to be had actually.

BrinDarby

check all the previous threads on this, you're not looking
at the progression of how events were in the past and why
its like it is now.......

Fiona Selah

I'm fine with it if they would let us choose to open a lockout with 5 diamonds, if you don't like that then don't spend your diamonds that way. Who does it hurt?

Fiona Selah

I find it very poor as well as frustrating that players who advance quickly through the event aren’t really allowed to play through the full event.

What is the point of restricting not only the number of quests that can be completed but putting a time delay on them? We’re going to win too many of the increasingly poor rewards if we’re allowed to play for the full duration? Does it really matter if we get more than one of the event buildings or Level Ups?

The prizes for everything, including the Spire have just gone down hill and are not worth the resources to participate anymore. Spend thousands of resources, army units, supplies and coins to get…oooooh, a 20% coin refill? Give me a break! I’m becoming increasingly disappointed with this game the longer I play.

I went ahead and posted a poll in Gen Discussion. I think a great compromise would be to let us open each lockout with 5 diamonds if we wish. Just a thought!

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
Some players I talk to have not found the CLAIM PRIZES button in the chest roll/selection window - its in the bottom left corner. Some players are still, on these last days, finding that window. Please share this new Function of the event with your groups. Some players need the extra help with new features and there are artifacts to unlock by clicking the CLAIM PRIZES button.