• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament Changes

Myne

Oh Wise One
Haha, this place is an echo chamber of malcontent. Even I ignore half the comments! If you’ve been on the other forums though, you’d know we do actually get heard here compared to those other player unfriendly environments. For one, there isn’t even this amount of open discourse there. They find every possible reason to delete posts before a discussion can take hold or even helpful info can be disseminated. Management crew over there can’t even agree on what is and isn’t permissible bc I’ve had one mod like a post only to have another mod delete it. You’re at the whim of moody mods. helya lets us have discussions, but is firm and on standby with her mighty broomstick if needed, esp if the trolling gets out of hand. Second, we actually got a few months delay with tourney changes while other servers/markets have had it live already and the changes were originally announced at the same time. That’s a sign that we ARE heard and sometimes action even taken on our behalf. Technically, everyone already got one more push tourney in bc it was delayed for so long already. It will land on someone’s push tourney no matter when they go live with it, even if they waited until marble tourney. Someone somewhere will be disgruntled over it, but I will defend helya’s awesomeness in keeping this forum more enjoyable than the other forums and doing an excellent job being a champion of our malcontent.

(offers winter lampion for sacrifice on helya’s shrine)

This! to the nth degree. I don't know what you guys are doing but I am offering goods on Helya's shrine as well! A pox on unfriendly environments and moody mods. Thank you Helya!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
It does say "all spirits". I took this to mean that it would buy all five spirits, but only for one round of three in an encounter.
AFAIK it replaces a single offer to a single spirit and "any" spirit will accept it.
Or as it is written "all" spirits accept this offer regardless of what they want.
The interface seems to work this way too.
E.G.
Select planks, then coins, then click spectral stone, then coins, then crystal
If you wanted to use Spectral stones on all 5 spirits you'd click it 5 times depleting your stash of SS by 5

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I love all of you too.

Seriously, I'm here to advocate for the US community. I take the feedback here seriously, I also watch tickets/social media groups/ chat rooms pretty closely to stay in the loop. I make sure the things that seem to be the most important to US players are brought up to the rest of the team because that is why I'm here.

huffette

Don't know if there is a discussion elsewhere about this, but since they made the changes to tourney, I am noticing "a glitch" with battles.... I specifically watched archers today. My Ranger and Dryad not making accurate hit points, and enemy archers recording higher hit points than their stats. Am seeing this is during manual battles (eg. my dryad should get 250-300k hit and I just saw her hit 151k) Others have said all their Merc and Training G troops are doing worse than Barracks troops.

DeletedUser29768

My Ranger and Dryad not making accurate hit points, and enemy archers recording higher hit points than their stats.
Are you taking account of multiple units per squad, and whether some of them are dead? Also any debuffs or other potential effects, such as the unit type they are attacking? If a dryad is attacking a heavy ranged unit, for example, its hit will be less than the base value. Other than those things, I can't immediately think of a reason why they would not match.

huffette

Yes I take those into account. Archers go first, so watched while no debuffs, no loss of units. Also not sure if all know, if you scroll over the troop line up at the bottom of screen during battles, it will give you the exact stats for that squad size in each prov, including reduction of stats from loss.
Members in my FS saying other worlds and Beta also noticing a difference. I am gonna to go play Subnautica now... for some reason I keep getting the urge while in forum??

huffette

It just feels like a glitch, very hard to catch,, does not seem to happen everytime. I only watched archers, but others saying all non-barracks troops?? if not a glitch, I don't understand why they keep altering battle dynamics. Tourneys are so important to some...I hate seeing long-time players quit over it. And what's the point of giving AWs only to have them be a detriment. It sure has stopped me from buying more expansions.