• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Holiday avatars

Huor

In my fellowship we are having fun with the few available avatars as Halloween costumes. One of our members, Kimira, brought up it would be cool to have avatars available for the various holidays. Elvenar is a game known for its artwork and some avatars that are made available only during the holidays (especially Halloween) would be pretty cool.

I did see it was brought up before and wonder what happened to it?

I guess this also goes along with building skins (like Inno has in rise of cultures), etc... This could also be an opportunity for Inno to make some holiday cash? Or just a fun thing to do for some fellowship fun?

Pros: Could be a lot of fun?

Cons: Inno would have to do some more artwork, but this is what they do really well!

DeletedUser29768

I agree that more avatar options would be great - there can never be too many! However, they actually are offering unique avatars in the events. For example, in the upcoming Halloween event, Grand Prize #15 is a friendly spirit avatar, and players in the gold league get a black cat avatar. I think this is pretty similar to what you're suggesting.

Huor

My thinking is more about having some that the fellowship could play with during the holidays and then they go away. There have been a couple of cool avatars in the gold league, but that is way out of my price range. lol.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Please do this. I would love to see it. :)
I imagine my non-elf game friends seeing it and asking, what the heck is that? I'll answer, "Lyapo." They'll look at me quizzically before I correct myself and say, "I mean, Iyapo, with an i. My bad." Collectively, everyone will all say, "Ohhhhh," and everything will make sense and all will be right with the world again.

Iyapo1

I am a horrible artist. I am almost tempted to try to put the goblin head on a pumpkin and then do a nailed it post in the contest.

crackie

I am a horrible artist. I am almost tempted to try to put the goblin head on a pumpkin and then do a nailed it post in the contest.
"I will be your champion!"

Though, it'll have to be with digital scapels, but that's within contest rules.

Disclaimer: It usually doesn't end well for the people who have uttered that line.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I imagine my non-elf game friends seeing it and asking, what the heck is that? I'll answer, "Lyapo." They'll look at me quizzically before I correct myself and say, "I mean, Iyapo, with an i. My bad." Collectively, everyone will all say, "Ohhhhh," and everything will make sense and all will be right with the world again.
The whole "Lyapo" thing is hard for me. I know it's just a font issue but every time I see it I think "Èl Yappo!" A wild eyed, sharp toothed, teacup Chihuahua.(pronounced exactly the same way Les Nessman pronounced Chihuahua.)
Im pretty sure it will never make sense to anyone else.
-Alarm :D

crackie

every time I see it I think "Èl Yappo!"
elyappo.jpg

sorry. that's what i thought of when i read that. :D