• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Let us organize our building inventory

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Every week I put out a set of 5 day buildings to help with my spire and tournament. And every week I must scroll through my considerable inventory of stored buildings to find them. What about adding a feature that would let us organize the order in which all stored buildings are displayed? We could save our preferred order and the buildings would appear like that every time.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
They are currently only organized by the chapter in which you got them, or in the case of non-event buildings you have teleported, at the very end of the list. If they won't let us sort or search them on the browser, they should at least group the same types together, regardless of chapters or when you win them.

Kekune

I think the filter combined with the search would actually be more useful than organizing them myself. I don't want to micromanage where they are, just to be able to find things. Search helps when I know exactly what I want (like buff buildings). I'd also love to be able to filter by what a building produces. Seems like at some point in every chapter I'm digging through my inventory looking for any stray thing that makes either mana or seeds.

Fayeanne

Personally, I'd also like to be able to filter by "theme," such as Halloween buildings, Phoenix event, mermaid, ships, etc. They're already generally organized this way to begin with, but it's time-consuming to find which page a particular theme happens to be on, plus they are separated by chapter, plus some of the sets have "offset" buildings that aren't sorted with the others, and so on.

defiantoneks

i'm all for a solution that allows me to find things easier. even newly won buildings vanish to the second or third page, so order of acquisition does not apply. Definitely add search… past that, functionality like the trader filter would be good. Many categories to consider: Epic buildings, evolving buildings, expiring buildings, basic/constructed buildings (residences, armories, workshops you've stored). Any options added would be helpful.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
they should at least group the same types together, regardless of chapters or when you win them.

Yes that always annoyed me. Especially since the only difference in the buildings is culture. And who cares about culture on a five day building? But I imagine there would be some complications with trying to change that though. It seemed to become less of a problem the farther I progressed. Probably because it takes longer to get through chapters.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
My suggestion is a "home" page for inventory where you check the boxes of the things you want to see. Like military, spells, Pumpkin Event, evolving, culture only, culture and pop, chapter X, and so on. Any number of categories and when you checked off the ones you wanted (including "all" as an option), the system remembered your preferences and the next time you opened inventory you got those, with the "filter" tab available if you wanted to change what you are seeing.

Search would also, of course, be nice.

AJ

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
My suggestion is a "home" page for inventory where you check the boxes of the things you want to see. Like military, spells, Pumpkin Event, evolving, culture only, culture and pop, chapter X, and so on. Any number of categories and when you checked off the ones you wanted (including "all" as an option), the system remembered your preferences and the next time you opened inventory you got those, with the "filter" tab available if you wanted to change what you are seeing.

Search would also, of course, be nice.

AJ
I like both the OP and this idea.