• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AWs

Jegenchant

After all the years I have been playing Elvenar I still don’t understand why I have all these AWs ready to be built that I don’t want or can’t fit and they still keep accruing shards that I can’t use. What’s the point?

YarL

Broken shards have their value. I build, tear down, and rebuild some AWs repeatedly when I need broken shards. Broken shards are sometimes a component in the Magic Academy. If I needed broken shards for some reason, I can typically crank out 30 or so.

I have a lot of AWs placed in my city. There are 15 of them that I think are very good. Some of the latest one have been easy to pass on though.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
What YarL said. Just build one that you don't want and then sell it. I suggest the Tome of Secrets because most people don't want that after a certain level and it's only 4x4. Most people have the most artifacts for that one too, since it's an older one. The Golden Abyss is only 3x3, that's true, but it's so useful that you don't want to be without that one.

Check to see what wonder you have the most artifacts on (that you don't want) and then build it and resell it immediately. It will provide you with lots of broken shards that you can use on either a different wonder or in the MA.

Jegenchant

What YarL said. Just build one that you don't want and then sell it. I suggest the Tome of Secrets because most people don't want that after a certain level and it's only 4x4. Most people have the most artifacts for that one too, since it's an older one. The Golden Abyss is only 3x3, that's true, but it's so useful that you don't want to be without that one.

Check to see what wonder you have the most artifacts on (that you don't want) and then build it and resell it immediately. It will provide you with lots of broken shards that you can use on either a different wonder or in the MA.
SO all the shards go back to the Tome but they will keep making the “build a rune” to use elsewhere….Ok then!! Should have asked a long time ago :). Thanks!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I build and sell all my wonders with full rune wheel before I plant my FA shantytowns while there is vast open space. Outside that, I use my Tome. It's the oldest so you usually have most runes, small footprint, shortest build time, and least resources to build. I never had to wait a day to get past rune wheel stage of a wonder.