• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No pressure fellowship

CanDaMan

Peaceful Haven seeks several members to join our laid back fellowship. Don't be mistaken, we are active, but don't require it in the least. If you want help, ask away! We will help newer members a lot! We message and chat frequently, so a lot of info is freely exchanged. We are a friendly group, so no drama!

Last edited:

CanDaMan

This is a great fellowship, with a rank of 53. We need 3 players, so the rank will go up dramatically!

CanDaMan

WE need 3 now, but are still ranked 44. Removed long inactive members, who didn't respond to multiple requests for input. We get it, life happens, but if we are given a heads up, arrangements can be made. Communication. We don't ask a lot.
We are building quickly, jump in for the ride!

Last edited:

Bogini

Looking for a new fellowship, one that is more open and active would be wonderful. I believe im teamwork and supporting each other. I have only been playing less than one month and have already started chapter 3 and have become the 4th ranked player in my current fellowship of 21. I play for several hours every day and want to learn what I can and help to achieve goals. I am also new to the forum so I hope I am doing this right.

CanDaMan

Are you still interested? I can tell you how to go about it, if you want.
We WILL take you, if you apply.