• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City movement

hvariidh gwendrot

let's see tiny itty bitty screen for fast map visits or giant 4x5 screen and ignore the map and just return visits, and hang out with an active fellowship .. i'll pick giant screen and active fellowship lol i am awesome at ignoring pages of crap trades too :cool:

nightrider1

A point to consider. I was moved in 50 rings and i see old neighboring players who had not been active for some time came along

CrazyCuban

The moves were done to help active players and in my smaller cities I have not seen that much of a difference but I notice my bigger cities don't have trades. That's upsetting

PeggytheJust

She said to submit a ticket to support. They aren't going to leave you in the dead zone. @helya is very proactive for us.
@helya @SunsetDanar

I submitted a ticket and they said there was nothing they can do.

I was moved on the "big move" to an outer area as if i was already dead and then all my active neighbors were moved out...

I havent had a neighbor trade or visit in days.....

Not much to trust....i guess new players arent needed....

PeggytheJust

let's see tiny itty bitty screen for fast map visits or giant 4x5 screen and ignore the map and just return visits, and hang out with an active fellowship .. i'll pick giant screen and active fellowship lol i am awesome at ignoring pages of crap trades too :cool:
Or you do both because why choose to play half a game...

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya @SunsetDanar

I submitted a ticket and they said there was nothing they can do.

I was moved on the "big move" to an outer area as if i was already dead and then all my active neighbors were moved out...

I havent had a neighbor trade or visit in days.....

Not much to trust....i guess new players arent needed....
You were moved prior to the big move, on November 8. You are located out in the dead zone, and I'm not surprised you haven't had a visit since the big move. You're on my list of players that have not made it into the active circle, and we are working on it. All of the movement has not been finished.

And for anyone that thinks @PeggytheJust is just complaining, they really did get left out in the dead zone and, I feel, are pretty justified in being frustrated.

Socrates28

I've seen your ticket, so you're on my list. For a lot of players, they're not seeing any trades because their area is more active, hence the trades are picked up rather quickly. That's harder to say for you since you're on the outer edge of the active cities.

@helya Thanks for the heads up. That may be a possible reason regarding trades, but one thing that has dropped considerably are visits from neighboring cities. That is not active at all. Not complaining just giving you more information on my situation.