• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sigh, very poor communication about new FS rule changes this week!!!!!

Huor

And then you those of us that ran up the spire on Sunday and all those crystals don't count. :rolleyes: Next week though....

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
I think we get the spire experience when the spire ends, so it shouldn't matter how far you had gone before the perks started, bit I can't remember if we got them the first week.

Huor

@Enevhar Aldarion Thank you. It does look that way as the current crystal in the image shows the points, the one below it did also until we passed it and it doesn't show them anymore when you click on it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-13 4.01.43 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-13 4.01.43 PM-1.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot 2021-12-13 4.08.25 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-13 4.08.25 PM-1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 55

DeletedUser30612

@The Fairy I believe the perks points were given the first week of spire. There was much trouble with the FS I was with at the time on beta about.

hvariidh gwendrot

it was .... if a player left the tournament points left with them but spire points remained, now it's the same for tournament and spire points still remain for the player that left but new players coming in get the time out

Sir Bently

I told y'all in my last post that it would come back to bite y'all in the BUTT but it's not helya's fault the blame lies with INNO developers, I also said it was a bad idea and im telling you, you haven't seen the real repercussions yet I hope im wrong but I see a lot of people quitting over this stupid idea If you people are going to blame anyone Blame Elvenar and Inno game developers

Last edited:

rvtdragon1

I told y'all in my last post that it would come back to bite y'all in the BUTT but it's not helya's fault the blame lies with INNO developers, I also said it was a bad idea and im telling you, you haven't seen the real repercussions yet I hope im wrong but I see a lot of people quitting over this stupid idea If you people are going to blame anyone Blame Elvenar and Inno game developers

You are so nonspecific in your posts. And I would like to understand what may come with this new system.

It will come back to bite us in the "BUTT". How? What will bite us?

It is a bad idea. Why? What specifically is bad about it? If you know something share it.

We have not seen the "real repercussions yet". Can you tell us what they are so we can be prepared and maybe avoid them?

People are quitting over this stupid idea. Really? Has someone said "This is a stupid idea. I quit."?

It looks to me like, if a FS chooses, they can just ignore this aspect of the game. Don't worry about gaining the points and assigning them to specific purposes. Is it mandatory that we take part in this?

Your non-specific gloom and doom conspiracies really don't do the rest of us any good. Tell us what you have learned, how and what we can expect.

Sir Bently

Huor here's the problem Inno/Elvenar developers should have gave a heads up weeks ago about the new changes coming at least they should have been talking about instead of catching people unaware It's not helya's fault she was doing her job and just like I said it was a dumb idea for Inno even to do something like this

Sir Bently

You are so nonspecific in your posts. And I would like to understand what may come with this new system.

It will come back to bite us in the "BUTT". How? What will bite us?

It is a bad idea. Why? What specifically is bad about it? If you know something share it.

We have not seen the "real repercussions yet". Can you tell us what they are so we can be prepared and maybe avoid them?

People are quitting over this stupid idea. Really? Has someone said "This is a stupid idea. I quit."?

It looks to me like, if a FS chooses, they can just ignore this aspect of the game. Don't worry about gaining the points and assigning them to specific purposes. Is it mandatory that we take part in this?

Your non-specific gloom and doom conspiracies really don't do the rest of us any good. Tell us what you have learned, how and what we can expect.
I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone else and I don't care if you are a so called well known player to me you sound like you're still wet behind the ears and inexperienced

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Huor here's the problem Inno/Elvenar developers should have gave a heads up weeks ago about the new changes coming at least they should have been talking about instead of catching people unaware It's not helya's fault she was doing her job and just like I said it was a dumb idea for Inno even to do something like this
FS perks preview.jpg

It's like when they announced the new relic distributions is coming to tourney, but in 3 months when it was implemented, people cried they were never told there was a new tourney rewards system coming. :rolleyes: It's obvious to me changes to roster rules were implemented to prevent people from gaming the perks system by rotating players on their roster to unlocked extra Spire Crystals and Tourney chests.

Qybyrn

It is funny that all these people saying this was an obvious and proper notification have with "well known members" tags. Newsflash, other people have lives and don't live on this forum. We play the game, and expect to be notified IN GAME of important changes..... Not a link to a video then a footnote about the change 57 rotations of the scroll wheel later two days before the change went live. We don't all play beta and scan these forums very often..... It is not unreasonable to expect this change be documented MUCH better than it was. How freaking hard is it to send an in game message to all players stating the new spire/tournament start rule. Period. End of story. Fail by Inno.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
It is funny that all these people saying this was an obvious and proper notification have with "well known members" tags. Newsflash, other people have lives and don't live on this forum. We play the game, and expect to be notified IN GAME of important changes..... Not a link to a video then a footnote about the change 57 rotations of the scroll wheel later two days before the change went live. We don't all play beta and scan these forums very often..... It is not unreasonable to expect this change be documented MUCH better than it was. How freaking hard is it to send an in game message to all players stating the new spire/tournament start rule. Period. End of story. Fail by Inno.

As soon as I was aware we were getting this feature I posted the full notification here on the Forum, and then added an in-game news so players would know. The amount of space on the in-game news is small, so I put as much information in as possible, a warning about changing Fellowships and a link so you could find out more. I added the in-game news specifically because I know all players don't read the Forum.

The feature was also announced as coming soon in the game a while ago, so there were 2 opportunities to learn about the feature.

I'm not sure how else you would have liked to be notified, but as I am aware that I am not infallible if you feel there is something I could have done differently, I'd be happy to hear it.

Minus any name-calling or foul language, of course.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It is funny that all these people saying this was an obvious and proper notification have with "well known members" tags.

All this has to do with is the number of forum posts someone has made. Someone could be new to the game, have a chapter 3 or 4 city for a year, but come here and make 500 comments and show as a "well-known member" and still not know how 80% of the game works.

rvtdragon1

@helya

You did nothing wrong. (And you know it.)

There are not that many announcements made in the game. So, when one does show up it seems it would be something to check. I guess taking a few minutes to read something is no longer the way things should work.

Maybe next time personal home visits to each and every player of the game. INNO could do that. Right?

Sincerely,

Well known member