• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

High ranking points, but only a couple of buildings?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Interesting, but at this point I'm still waiting to be moved, stuck on an empty map with some abandoned cities and lots of coins .put in ticket and still nothing
We're still waiting for the manual movement option to be activated. Untill then there's not a lot we can do, but if you have a ticket in, you're on my watch list.

Susan7

Interesting, but at this point I'm still waiting to be moved, stuck on an empty map with some abandoned cities and lots of coins .put in ticket and still nothing
One of my cities was moved to map with a lot of main hall and builder hut, and not much else. Hope it will fill in over time, but trading has been difficult.