• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

Talaedraiia

I won't be in the next chapter in one of my cities either, so I won't collect any grand prizes until I get into the next chapter, but you can't really do anything about any daily prizes that you win. They are automatically put in your inventory.
They don’t go automatically to inventory in this event. You win something and then you claim it when you want to. Just noticed you were talking about daily prizes. When I reread your post, it made me think that you are probably right.

Last edited:

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Most of the alternates to the scout quests are pretty easy. Stuff like upgrading a building or two to level 5+.

Yes luckily all the scout and tech research quests have an " or "

This is what 20-hr time boosters are for!!! :D I keep a good variety in stock, but definitely craft the 20-hr for long scouts (mine are only at about 33 hrs now).

Good luck with those boosters when you scout is more like 6 days :)

Sprite1313

Does anyone have the daily prizes?
Thank you
The new 'Forbidden Ruins' questline event runs from January 18th to February 9th.
Read all about the version we are currently playing in this Google Doc, which has screenshots, strategy, quests, daily exclusives and prizes: https://tinyurl.com/3j877v5s
The Beta version is usually very similar or identical to the one that goes Live.

271713247_10220371798985698_6362918665372382147_n.jpg
@Torcuato, if you go to the Platinum Leaf Facebook (@Jackluyt shared the link in his post on p1 of this thread), it gives the quests and the daily prizes (still being updated, since the event is ongoing on Beta). They update it daily, and it usually matches what ends up on live worlds. @TomatoeHu also produces a printable version of the quests, and the other tabs have descriptions of the buildings. tinyurl.com/forbr2022

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
The Wiki is finished - and has been for a while but I forgot to say anything
You can see more info about the Vitality Surge here
And the event itself here

The Vitality surge is based on the squad size for the battle you are currently in, so a later Tournament battle or higher Spire of Eternity battle will give you the best bang for your buck.

How it works - examples from PC version, mobile will vary but the premise is the same

Tooltip popup
Screenshot_4.png

On your battle results screen, under the units remaining, you will see a green button with a heart on it. Clicking/Tapping this brings up your Vitality Surge instants.
*3 wave Spire battle used for this example
Screenshot_3.png

If you hover over the unit, a pop-up will display showing how many troops were lost for each individual slot so you can pick the best option.
Screenshot_8.png

The display shows what instants you have in your inventory, and what you are reviving as well as how many you lost/had in a progress bar
Screenshot_5.png

Hovering over the Instants will show you how the revival will affect your squad in the progress bar, in this case, either the 100% or the 75% will revive all of the lost units.
Screenshot_6.png

You can then proceed to the next wave with all of the Golems revived in the first unit slot.
Screenshot_7.png

Soleil Nightbloom

The Wiki is finished - and has been for a while but I forgot to say anything
You can see more info about the Vitality Surge here
And the event itself here

The Vitality surge is based on the squad size for the battle you are currently in, so a later Tournament battle or higher Spire of Eternity battle will give you the best bang for your buck.

How it works - examples from PC version, mobile will vary but the premise is the same

On your battle results screen, under the units remaining, you will see a green button with a heart on it. Clicking/Tapping this brings up your Vitality Surge instants.

Tooltip popup
View attachment 11640

*3 wave Spire battle used for this example
View attachment 11635

If you hover over the unit, a pop-up will display showing how many troops were lost for each individual slot so you can pick the best option.
View attachment 11636

The display shows what instants you have in your inventory, and what you are reviving as well as how many you lost/had in a progress bar
View attachment 11637

Hovering over the Instants will show you how the revival will affect your squad in the progress bar, in this case, either the 100% or the 75% will revive all of the lost units.
View attachment 11638

You can then proceed to the next wave with all of the Golems revived in the first unit slot.
View attachment 11639
This is super helpful thanks!

BrinDarby

@Lelanya ,
I know you said chgs @ eGems, but will ForbiddenRuins info be up
before it starts ?? I know other ppl have lists, I've come to trust eGems.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Ah Brin, thanks for asking. We are short handed, and our one remaining uploader is out of commission at present.

I do want to say, that we are volunteers, and sadly, the will to continue, for some, is flagging. Too many people go on our Facebook page and demand that more information be added, rather than ask us why we are running behind, or offer to help. (By the way we seem to collect a lot of 'feedback' that would be best directed to InnoGames).

I am still collecting information and still Beta testing, and have my own lists, as anyone who FSs with me knows. At this point I would recommend TomatoeHu or iDavis' site, mainly because both are consistent in their wording, and the iDavis site is slick! And no one has any eye watering charts.

BrinDarby

ahh , ok just curious... I don't go to alotta sites for security reasons,
both past and present. I certainly don't touch google anything.

Sending out the lists ingame is 1 of my things, also I prefer to have
them available ingame. I knew you were shorthanded but thought I'd
ask anyway. If my hardware wasn't severely ltd right now, I'd offer
what help I could give, my guess isn't much as my HTML skills are outta date.

Dopeykr

I was asked this question. Do the Knowledge Points from the Perk count towards fulfilling the Knowledge Point Quest in the Event?