• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ElvenStats not updating...?

LisaMV

ElvenArchitect is still up and running. You will just have a four-day-old starting point on your city build/modification.
"You will just have a four-day-old starting point" - not really, unless you happened to have updated yours 4 days ago.
My four cities are 6 days / 11 days / 6 days / 6 days, and two of them finished guest races recently. Those cities I have been trying to update for 6 days now.
...I suppose I could just call in sick next week, and recreate them all by hand... :)
oh drat! I am self-employed, I will see right through me!
darn it:(

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
...I suppose I could just call in sick next week, and recreate them all by hand... :)
Had a new player that was using grid paper and construction paper cutouts before I told her EA exists. I mean, that's dedication...and must have kids in the house. Maybe use Legos? :D

Silver Lady

I was able to get ES to update without an error msg just now, but some of the stats are off. It’s showing our tournament hero as not only the wrong person but also that he had 0 points. So it’s getting there, just hasn’t arrived yet.

LisaMV

Snoopy Peanuts GIF - Snoopy Peanuts Dancing GIFs

WolfSinger

elvenarchitect - still not working for me. It won't load from Elven stats and when I try to load a previous save or even start new - I get a failed to load message. Glad it's working for some - but no love for me.