• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City movement

Lisa Gabor

ok so officially i have 137 neighbors ( as we know not all do visits) THEN i am upto 37 GOLD MINES...4 of them just recently in my immediate circle...so every time i go to map am reminded by those 4 that i am left behind...i have complained up here i have submitted ticket and EVERYBODY that means all that are involved SAYS NOTHING CAN BE DONE...WHY TELL PPL TO SUBMIT tickets WHY TELL PPL to complain this is dating all the way back to NOV 2021!!!!!!! i am not asking to be put in then center for crying out loud!!!...why make a feature as important as movement 100% AUTOMATED? then you cant do squat about ppl left behind but it takes so much effort on players part to get you to say this...do THIS COMMENT takes time that i don't want to do but feel you need to know i am AGGREVATED!!!...i want to keep playing but this is a bunch of hogwash you guys need to get your act together and if you have no control over movement say that outright don't send a person in circles and further aggrevate them arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ps this is on HARANDAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myne

Oh Wise One
ok so officially i have 137 neighbors ( as we know not all do visits) THEN i am upto 37 GOLD MINES...4 of them just recently in my immediate circle...so every time i go to map am reminded by those 4 that i am left behind...i have complained up here i have submitted ticket and EVERYBODY that means all that are involved SAYS NOTHING CAN BE DONE...WHY TELL PPL TO SUBMIT tickets WHY TELL PPL to complain this is dating all the way back to NOV 2021!!!!!!! i am not asking to be put in then center for crying out loud!!!...why make a feature as important as movement 100% AUTOMATED? then you cant do squat about ppl left behind but it takes so much effort on players part to get you to say this...do THIS COMMENT takes time that i don't want to do but feel you need to know i am AGGREVATED!!!...i want to keep playing but this is a bunch of hogwash you guys need to get your act together and if you have no control over movement say that outright don't send a person in circles and further aggrevate them arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ps this is on HARANDAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a fellowship member who had the same thing happen to him. It took a while to get him moved. As soon as @helya is feeling better, I am sure she will pass your name along for help. I know you are aggravated. Hang in there. We feel for ya, truly we do.

Kadhrin

i am up to 37 GOLD MINES...4 of them just recently in my immediate circle...so every time i go to map am reminded by those 4 that i am left behind...WHY TELL PPL TO SUBMIT tickets
Eek, I took a look and your city on H is in a spot at least as bad as mine on Winyandor. Commiseration.
@helya has asked for support tix to be filed, so when my neighborhood got bad enough, I filed one. I got the same auto-response. (I still haven’t been moved, either. Mine count is currently 61.)
Many companies use support tickets as an indicator of which customer-facing difficulties should get more priority for development. Filing support tickets on what are theoretically old issues is critical for informing a company that those issues still exist.

Last edited:
@helya - I can not do any more than I am already doing to show the developers that I am not an inactive city - I log in a minimum of 3 times a day in Ceravyn - I have spent money on this city, yet the developers still will not move me. Would a dispensation from the pope help ? If so I would apply for it. I am up to 56 coin cities now and my hero is now wrong way Corrigan !!! ( would have selected Amelia Earhart, but I suspect she is enshrined in the INNO hall of fame as she never completed her final task either).

Myne

Oh Wise One
@helya - I can not do any more than I am already doing to show the developers that I am not an inactive city - I log in a minimum of 3 times a day in Ceravyn - I have spent money on this city, yet the developers still will not move me. Would a dispensation from the pope help ? If so I would apply for it. I am up to 56 coin cities now and my hero is now wrong way Corrigan !!! ( would have selected Amelia Earhart, but I suspect she is enshrined in the INNO hall of fame as she never completed her final task either).

When you file a ticket for this issue, have them put it to the attention of Helya. She will get it where it needs to be.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I know it sucks, I'm sorry. I keep hounding people about this and the players that have given me their info via a ticket I bring up regularly. Small consolation, but I am being a thorn in their side.

Now if you're just on the outer edge of the active area, there's not a ton to be done, because someone will always be there, but in that case there should be active cities on one side.

Kadhrin

I keep hounding people about this and the players that have given me their info via a ticket I bring up regularly.

I can provide additional player names who've gotten mines on the "active" side of things, if that would help.

Now if you're just on the outer edge of the active area, there's not a ton to be done, because someone will always be there

I found what looks like a *corner* of players. It's 80 rings from me.
I'm fewer than 80 rings from center.
That means the current frontier is actually only about halfway to the edge.
So if we just get a massive influx of newbies... or if they merge Harandar into other worlds....
(j/k I don't even want to contemplate the spitstorm that would generate)

Deleted User - 1178646

I have a lot of coin pits in my khel map. Does this mean I will be moved again soon?
There is no guarantee you'll be moved soon. but when a 100% identical spot is aviable when they try to move you they will do so.
It al depends on the question is there a better space when they try to move you or not.

There is always an edge of the map and therefore there will be always people with mines.

Deleted User - 1178646

Sadly, I wasn't at the edge of the map for a while. That is how many cities became inactive since I started in October on that server.
There is always an edge, whether that egde if filled with inactive accounts or mines doesnt matter, neither for a player as for the edge.
I would say it's better to have a mine than to have an inactive neighbour as mines collect much quicker

Huor

Seems to me if they added supplies to the gold mine, it would act like a gold hands polish. That would at least make things a little better while you wait to be moved. Doesn't help the trade or return polish, but your fellowship should hopefully help out there.

Zoof

Seems to me if they added supplies to the gold mine, it would act like a gold hands polish. That would at least make things a little better while you wait to be moved. Doesn't help the trade or return polish, but your fellowship should hopefully help out there.
Supplies to be found in a gold mine as though they somehow helped you out would be nice. But if those supplies were there because the gold mines did help your city?

...I find the idea of gold mines reaching back to touch your city and polish a few things to be a wee bit creepy. I mean, sure, yeah. Gazing into the abyss and it looking back and all that good business, but when those eye-tentacles reach out across the map to gently wipe down your shiny culture thing, or deposit a few pieces of loose change straight to your treasury? Let's not even discuss what they'd do to "encourage" your builders. That receives all of my NOPE.

Please, devs. If supplies were added to gold mines, don't put Eldritch Abyssal Horrors down in the lore as the reason they're there. I don't think my elves would be able to survive the SAN hit.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Supplies to be found in a gold mine as though they somehow helped you out would be nice. But if those supplies were there because the gold mines did help your city?
:oops: ...I just assumed supplies could be there because some equipment had been abandoned by the last miners. You know, old pickaxes, shovels, that kind of thing? The, er, alternate explanation would never have occurred to me, and I think I wish I hadn't read it, lol! :p

Flashfyre

We’re one poorly casted spell away by a delinquent D-average student on campus from a Zombie Apocalypse!
You see those students struggling to control the undead they've summoned outside the Necro Academy? Yeah, those guys are going to graduate with honors because their parents are alumni, and they'll get cushy jobs in the Guild where they'll have seniority and, if they make a mistake, they won't bear the consequences...we will!