• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dawn of the Phoenix

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
So. From the frying pan to the fire, apparently. So now, a small percentage of Elvenar players will not have to write Support and ask to have "Invest 15 Knowledge Points into any kind of Ancient Wonder" moved along. Instead, they will be writing to ask, what is required of them for this quest:
Screenshot 2022-04-08 165107.jpg

For anyone who's wondering, it's supposed to say, Spend 15 Knowledge Points.

Tehya1

Are they calling us slackers here? lol The wording breaks up the "Solve encounters" quest wording monotony, I guess.

1649470306454.png

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Are they calling us slackers here? lol The wording breaks up the "Solve encounters" quest wording monotony, I guess.

View attachment 12443
Tehya they want you to 'Complete a province', just like the revolving, declinable quest. They don't care how many encounters you have, just so long as you finish off a province. We tested this on Beta, you can be holding on at 7 out of 8, it still counts.
It did use to read 'Complete a province' but someone complained on Beta Forum that this was unclear. :oops::rolleyes:

Edit: perhaps it is. We haven't seen this quest in an event in a good long while now.

Moho

Chef
I have a question because I tend to miscalculate. And I want to do all the quests involving solving Spire encounters right there, in the Spire.

It is quest 60 for those who have reached the daily tasks in the event questline. Daily tasks 66 and 67 both involve solving Spire encounters but by that time the Spire session starting today will have already finished because daily task 66 falls on a Saturday. This means I can do the entire Spire in one run today (if I want) and do tasks 66 and 67 next Sunday when the next (or next next) Spire starts.

Am I right?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I guess I can't imagine needing more mana. Every ch 10 city I have has over a mil mana and I don't use festival merchants. It seems every building from ch 10 up is a mana building.

I always had a super abundance of mana and never thought I'd need more. But entering Traders of Unur ... OH MANA! I've just put in tons more mana buildings. There's no way anyone can be prepared for this much mana unless they know the huge problem is looming on the horizon. I should have been more prepared. I should have maxed my Dragon Abbey. I shoulda shoulda shoulda ...

While the last chapter needed a nutzoid amount of orcs, this one is all about mana (and unurium, but you can't prepare for that.) My advice is anyone near these chapters needs to start thinking about orcs and mana ahead of time, and it still won't be enough, lol.

Darielle

EGAD yall, I just picked up an egg on the outskirts...the itty bitty window flashed 269...but of course it only gave me 1. Weirdness abounds!

Edit: and no that is not how much currency I have at the moment.
I've had it say weird amounts, like 15, but I only got one. I've never had it say that high though! If only, lol! I'm still mad about not getting the email, lol.

DeletedUser26243

I always had a super abundance of mana and never thought I'd need more. But entering Traders of Unur ... OH MANA! I've just put in tons more mana buildings. There's no way anyone can be prepared for this much mana unless they know the huge problem is looming on the horizon. I should have been more prepared. I should have maxed my Dragon Abbey. I shoulda shoulda shoulda ...

While the last chapter needed a nutzoid amount of orcs, this one is all about mana (and unurium, but you can't prepare for that.) My advice is anyone near these chapters needs to start thinking about orcs and mana ahead of time, and it still won't be enough, lol.
So the dragon Abby is a must for sure? Must get back to city n make room I’m in the middle of chapter 10

Darielle

Tehya they want you to 'Complete a province', just like the revolving, declinable quest. They don't care how many encounters you have, just so long as you finish off a province. We tested this on Beta, you can be holding on at 7 out of 8, it still counts.
It did use to read 'Complete a province' but someone complained on Beta Forum that this was unclear. :oops::rolleyes:

Edit: perhaps it is. We haven't seen this quest in an event in a good long while now.
So the dragon Abby is a must for sure? Must get back to city n make room I’m in the middle of chapter 10
It's definitely needed for chapter 17. If you start now, you could have it at a high level by 17 and you won't have much problem with mana then.

I don't think I have enough room for all the mana buildings I'd need if I didn't have a DA. (And even with it, I still need lots of mana buildings, but mine is only at level 13 or 14, so I need to build it up.)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It's definitely needed for chapter 17. If you start now, you could have it at a high level by 17 and you won't have much problem with mana then.

I don't think I have enough room for all the mana buildings I'd need if I didn't have a DA. (And even with it, I still need lots of mana buildings, but mine is only at level 13 or 14, so I need to build it up.)

To add to this, I went through chapters 17-19 with a DA only around level 16-18. What is needed is a huge stockpile of enchantments. I used several hundreds of enchantments just to generate the mana from the DA, so if someone is low on enchantments, the DA won't be nearly as much help. And I am serious about the amount of enchantments, as your city will twinkle for months. lol

But seriously, think about needing 1.7 million mana just to upgrade one factory and having to get it by casting enchantments, and the DA giving you less than 20k mana per spell.