• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

realm of tranquility is looking for 1 more great player

Rowdiesaurus

we suddenly are short one player. We do get the 10th chest, but not always.... we need a few new players. please join us, so we can keep the blueprints coming. lol.
we help each other a lot, play the spire, Adventure and events.
contact one of our mages if you want to succeed with us.

Last edited:

SuMac77

Marble, silk and elixir would help balance us out. Come join a well established FS.. I have been there for almost 6 years. We are friendly, helpful.. 0 drama.. well I get excited during FA.. but other then that.. come on by

Rowdiesaurus

We are a zero drama fellowship, and we need one more player right away. Please join before the next spire and tourney start. ;)

Last edited:

SuMac77

We also have 3, 5, 10 and 20 KP threads. We also have a 3 shard AW thread - these are pretty busy to get your AWs upgraded ASAP. We also have teammates post when they are close to upgrading and need KPs or have chest open. Our well established FS (I have been here since 2016, AM since 2018) is a drama FREE zone, we help each other grow, FREE spire and tournament lessons. We play fair, we play as a team. Check us out on stats, we're not just a FS, we are a family with members since 2018+.

Rowdiesaurus

when is the best time to join us?
Right after the tourney ends, we got 10 chests, everyone is happy, and you can help next week to get another blueprint.