• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Never seen this before...

Myne

Oh Wise One
1653008007431.png

Edit: I have 6 of these.

1653008390949.png

This is what it looks like on my map.....AND I now have 32 coin pits.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31614

I think it’s sometime on or near the weekend that they delete inactive cities. Coin pits so up prior to moving day if it’s an inactive city. Saw it happen elycsandir often enough

defiantoneks

got one of those the other day. kinda figured i just had weird timing to get that about exactly when they get converted to a coin city

Zoof

Haven't seen that one before. Probably got pulled into cold storage right as you were about to help them out.

I have seen notices that indicate that a city was moved elsewhere right when I was about to help it, though. Happens most often Monday morning, back when I did neighborly help during that time of day on that day of the week. I don't know if the message you got was the exact one that I got since I didn't pay too much attention to it, but it does seem somewhat different. ... I think?

Crazy stuff.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I have one in my neighborhood that has been there two years. Of course I skipped exploring it so maybe that's to be expected? ;) I've never seen that message before though.

AJ

sambria

Chef
Reply to all:

I have never had any of those messages or inactive players, or brown spots with green around so I guess this only happens during a certain period of time? Anyway, I'm sure that its nothing to worry about, just reading all these posts, it seems like its a normal thing to me, even though I have not yet experienced it lol.