• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A new type of special event building

Matthias4433

I have a suggestion for you , for event buildings , dont get me their wrong their cool but kinda of the same , why not create a unique special event building unique with evolves. Like one that gives pet food, teleport building, slip of clarity and a green CC Catalyst and spell fragments , it would be unique, this would be a good from a business stand point as well bringing back old players. just a suggestion and i hope the commenters vote this up, it would be a nice change instead of goods, and everyone i suggest is hard to get especially petfood and teleports and catalyst and spell fragments.
many games have storage so why not make a completely unique building that everyone wants and is different . i hope the people below vote this up
also give us the option to upgrade buildings that arent complete , also good for you business b/c it would take diamonds to upgrade.. i hope you read this i talked to many guilds and they would want to see what i wrote. thank you

Matthias4433

my second building would be a 1/1 building evolving not powerful all but useful each evolve would give a bonus like 2 or 3 percent , like 3 to gold , 3 supplies, 3 speed of troops , 3 troop capacity , 3good production, 3 percent health 3 percent damage, 3 to population and 3 to culture .......3 percent , not all that strong but it would be a another very unique building. obviously my top choice above is what me and alot of guilds would like to see. you have a great game but its gets stale for some players its a differnt building that offers goods. and you cant keep making building that need to be fed when none of can hardly feed anything. just a suggestion , it would be good fo your players and a money maker for u . i think outside the box. i hope these two suggesteds are upvoted and read...................matthias4433

Myne

Oh Wise One
I find several players with your name, but the furthest along in the game is in chapter 7. That person is a returning player it seems.
Ok, say they implement your suggestion...what would they replace those items with for rewards? If you take all that away for rewards, then what incentive is there to participate in events or FA? To take them all with out replacing them with something would for sure nerf this whole game.
Also, a word regarding asking for major changes, If you seek major changes then be careful what you ask for. We have gone that route and had some pretty significant changes enacted, only to have the devs come back with some serious blows to the game in another area.
This is a game designed for patience and persistence, with a good helping of strategy in it. Just sayin'

Myne

Oh Wise One
a returning player yes and yes only little chapter 7 but i still score rank in the top 100s without spending a single good

a returning player who out scores your entire guild and only in level , kind of sad without spending a single good to do so, i would of talked to you civilized but you you made the level 7 pun , ive locked my level for a reason
WHAT? I was not dissing you. I was asking you to provide alternatives to rewards that you seem to want to replace. We (forum members) have in the past learned that to request something be taken away, if you want it seriously considered, it's best to provide alternatives or other suggestions. As far as my "guild" goes, we are a happy bunch and quite secure in our productivity. No need to be nasty.