• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Blue Prints

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
maybe someday, they've been very helpful answering questions from when I first started a few months ago so feel pretty loyal
That's a really common beginner mistake, the sense of loyalty for a fellowship that you've possibly outgrew. You have to learn your value as a player. There are more fellowships looking for players than there are players looking for FS. If a fellowship isn't serving your needs and only spinning in circles because it is poorly managed or have differing goals, then you are just languishing at your own detriment. If you want a blueprint and are willing to work towards one, but there's no organizational approach to direct the FS towards that goal, you've got a mismatch of playing styles. I felt loyal when I first started playing too, but once I found a better fitting fellowship, it changed the game completely and things are so much more fun. Looking back, I way overstayed that first FS. Someone doing a ton of tourney in a FS only getting 5-chests in tourney is just a really poor fit. The game is so much better when you play with like-minded playing styles. Now I think if a FS wants to keep me, they better be running a well-managed ship because I know I contribute a whole lot back to the fellowship so it better serve my needs too.

maybe someday, they've been very helpful answering questions from when I first started a few months ago so feel pretty loyal

@cdiamond you could also look into merging with another fellowship. Yours has 10 players, and only 7 are active. Find another fellowship with around 15 active players, and you could merge the 2 fellowships into one larger, more efficient fellowship without abandoning anyone.

You can put out a request on the forums in the "game worlds" section.

But if that doesn't work, I second what Crackie said.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I felt very loyal to my first fs. I actually when I did leave brought a member from my first one with me bc 2 openings and we both had bigger goals in mind and were several times a day daily players. I still stayed in contact with my old fs and still helped them. If and when you do move on to a more active fs with mostly active members, just send them a message thanking them so much for the help and teaching you and everything and let them know you had a blast with them. Let them know they are appreciated to stay on good terms. They will most likely wish you well. What a lot don't like is when someone just leaves without saying goodbye at all.

Tehya1

I felt loyal when I first started playing too, but once I found a better fitting fellowship, it changed the game completely and things are so much more fun. Looking back, I way overstayed that first FS.
I lucked into two great fs as a beginner and was spoiled from day 1, so when I started feeling that loyalty over happiness in the third city, I resisted it, got out, and got out again, and finally ended up in a third great fs.