• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lucky Little Fin

On the other hand, I don't think I need the event main building. FOMO may be the sole motivator for me to get it right now...
I agree. For the first time, I may not try for the grand prize. I just don't like the random nature of the drops for this building. I won't be able to depend on it to give what I need at the right time. I think compared to other evolving buildings, it's not that good. But I really have FOMO. And I'm a perfectionist that likes completeness. I don't know if I can handle getting an incomplete set of artifacts. o_O

Does anyone know if there will be a 2 for 1 artifact exchange for these artifacts, and if so, what would they exchange for?

BrinDarby

@Jackluyt ,
u gonna do a best chest breakdown ?

Main evolve seems like a ho-hum this time...
Any Froggie bldg to lower CH players is a godsend.
I just can't what there is to get enthused about, really.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
@Jackluyt ,
u gonna do a best chest breakdown ?

Main evolve seems like a ho-hum this time...
Any Froggie bldg to lower CH players is a godsend.
I just can't what there is to get enthused about, really.
There is one in the event note.

287177355_10221105884937388_1282048228962916512_n.jpg

Raccon

On the other hand, I don't think I need the event main building. FOMO may be the sole motivator for me to get it right now

Agreed, I noticed that the main event buildings ain't as rewarding as they used to, which makes the idea of up grading the good old main event buildings to new chapters more compelling :rolleyes:

Gkyr

Chef
for a fact-based rejection of the main building (Glory of the Numbskull) it would be nice to know the RNG breakdown of the drops, similar to why we have for other buildings. @helya sorry to bother you with trivia when you are so busy saving us from ourselves, but is such a guide available?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have looked over the list of daily prizes. Unless I have missed something, the best mana producer offered in this event will be Manta Ray on day 1. And the best seed producer will be Sharkaplooza on day 2. Neither of them repeat. Having the best mana and seed producing options this early in the event really puts pressure on players who need these resources to complete quests quickly. And it will punish players who take a more measured approach to doing quests because they will miss out on winning them.
They have been doing that more often lately, from what I can tell. I don't think they want to give away too many of those more precious buildings, but they still want to be able to include them as a draw when advertising.

Moho

Chef
I noticed that the main event buildings ain't as rewarding as they used to
This may or may not be true, I don't know. Maybe they're still good but players have gotten so much used to these events that they're no longer as impressed as they were when they first started playing Elvenar. What I know is that a main event building is still one of the best buildings one can have. They kind of represent my focus in this game because I've never been a fan of "itineraries," "levels," "chapters" and the like, which give an artificial sense of progression.

Since I don't chase chapters I won't be interested in the KPs and KP Instant options of the Glory of the Nimble either. The remaining options are Tier3 goods for my chapter, but my city seems to be producing too much of these already. I used to have three Tier3 manufacturies but I have already teleported two of them to my inventory. And my Trader constantly brims with offers where people give Tier3 goods in exchange for Tier1 or Tier2 goods in every of the three worlds I play in.

Right now I think I'll be aquiring this building - and evolving it, of course - but only because it is within my reach. And then I'll teleport it to my inventory.

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
the awards shift to unurium
And that's why I want it, lol! It can sit in my inventory for now.
I've parked at the end of Ch17. Part of the slog through that chapter for me was the lack of any building other than Trader to produce it. And you had to choose between seeds and unurium for production. Seeds demands were huge due to such huge demands on sentient goods.
At some point, Inno is going to release something I want in the higher chapters. Then, I'll resume the slog. In the meantime, anything that gives unurium is going into my inventory to satisy my inner hoarder insure I'm incredibly well prepared, lol!

This will be my last Quest. From quest #39 to quest #56 we are required to either produce goods or supplies 14 times out of 18 quests. Maybe just a tad overkill IMHO? Done with them after this. If there is an evolving bldg. will get that and gain the artifacts in the Spire. That is where the artifacts are found. I have double digit artifacts that I cannot use so I am sure these will arrive at your neighborhood spire soon with more artifacts that we will never use.

Nerwa

Anything quest that doesn't include "Buy KP" is an automatic win for me. Beyond that - I like seeing quests that any level player can work on reasonably. Production, neighbor help, coin collection....that's good stuff.

Gkyr

Chef
unofficially, the iDavis site looks to be correct
Looking specifically at how the RNG produces for a chapter 15 city at evolution level 4, iDavis indicates the RNG produces 33% chance of either Bismuth, Mushrooms, or Soap while the Platinum Leaf site indicates for the same building a 33% chance of each of Elixir, Dust or Gems and TomatoeHu's chart says a 33% chance of T3.
If the majority are correct, this is not the first time I have been mislead by iDavis; in the past they have mixed up "Standard" and "Basic" definitions in the quest descriptions. I am not trying to embarrass them in public but when the previous quest errors were pointed out to them they didn't correct it or reply to me, so reader beware.
Where is the primary source of information that TomatoeHu, Platinum Leaf and iDavis use to construct their charts and lists?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Looking specifically at how the RNG produces for a chapter 15 city at evolution level 4, iDavis indicates the RNG produces 33% chance of either Bismuth, Mushrooms, or Soap while the Platinum Leaf site indicates for the same building a 33% chance of each of Elixir, Dust or Gems and TomatoeHu's chart says a 33% chance of T3.
You'd be correct
1655779319181.png