• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game closing

Tavina

I have been following comments and complaints in Facebook group. I also don't see many new posts from new players in FB group. So I had an impression when I first started, in January of 2022, that this game was at it's end. Hoping that is not true I do enjoy playing, and the tetras aspect to it. Just thought I would bring up the subject. I'm coming from a stand point of being an admin once in a game group for a game that ended do to bots, and also a game that would not load anymore.

mikeledo

I was hit with a constant barrage of 100% diamond offers and my first thought was that INNO was going out of business attempting to squeeze every dime.

Flashfyre

I have been following comments and complaints in Facebook group. I also don't see many new posts from new players in FB group. So I had an impression when I first started, in January of 2022, that this game was at it's end. Hoping that is not true I do enjoy playing, and the tetras aspect to it. Just thought I would bring up the subject. I'm coming from a stand point of being an admin once in a game group for a game that ended do to bots, and also a game that would not load anymore.
If you're using Facebook to judge whether there is still life in this ol' game, you're using the least reliable method to do so. I won't even set foot in FB's game pages, with good reason.

Tavina

Thank you I have just re-arranged my FB account for same reasons Flashfyre I hear you! I was told also in the Offical Elevnar Group to delete my post by a player with the same question after also recieving "NO WAY is the game going out of buisness". So I did deleted it, no sense starting a drama. Thank you for your responses.